mgforex new trading platform?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Aboushi, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Aboushi

Aboushi

I received an email from MGforex regarding their new trading platform, had any one used it yet?

2. Aboushi

Aboushi

Update:
    I got collected the most important features for any trader to summarize what they have to offer.

-Orders can be placed and monitored directly from charts.
    -Fundamental analysis can now be integrated with technical
    analysis through pre-defined plug-ins such as the economic calendar.
    -The platform offers trailing stop.
    -One-click trading enables placing orders with one click.
    -Open orders can be modified in real-time.
    -The beta platform is designed to accommodate Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems and devices with high and low resolution.
    -Profit/Loss calculator and fundamental analysis.
    -The built-in email function enables clients to email MG customer service with questions and even attach screenshots of orders or charts from the platform.

3. Dleiman

Dleiman

Hey guys,
    This is really good trading platform! Congratulations!

4. nelson

nelson

They launched the live on too

5. Spreads aren't competitive....3 on Eur/Usd and 5 on Cable is way too much.

[​IMG]

Orders can be placed and monitored directly from charts.

A lot of marketmakers offer this function.

-Fundamental analysis can now be integrated with technical
    analysis through pre-defined plug-ins such as the economic calendar.

Plenty of free calendars around the net.

-The platform offers trailing stop.

Useful for some people but shown not to be as profitable as exiting a trade based on technicals (or fundamentals if you're a fundamental trader).

-One-click trading enables placing orders with one click.

I think most MM's now offer 1 click.

-Open orders can be modified in real-time.

Is there any other way to modify orders other than real-time? (and what's an 'open' order, do they mean 'active' order?)

-The beta platform is designed to accommodate Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems and devices with high and low resolution.

Don't know about that one, it may be of benefit to a few people. Most traders I know run Windows and 19" screens.

-Profit/Loss calculator and fundamental analysis.

Avaliable on pretty much every platform.

-The built-in email function enables clients to email MG customer service with questions and even attach screenshots of orders or charts from the platform.

Again, something available on a lot of platforms and even if it's not, it's easy enough to do a screenshot and email it. Quite a few platforms now have a live-chat function.

Sorry, nothing there to justify the extra overhead in spreads.

6. nelson

nelson

You say many brokers offer this and that. But do any of them offer it at the same time?

No.

Plus the spreads are fixed, so they might not work for you, it does for me. So why are you trying to knock them down? Did they ever screw you over while trading with them?? Cause if they did, then I would like to know cause I am going to open a live account with them. But if you are another one who has a hidden agenda, then keep your stupid comments to your self. I been trying to get serious feedback from those who used them, and you are just repeating things that I know already. So do something more useful with your time.

7. Duh, look around and you'll see.

Duh, under normal market conditions, read their website.

[​IMG]

Even if they had WTF would it have to do with the comments I made, they're not a matter of opinion, they're fact.

MGForex don't offer anything extra for their wide, uncompetitive spreads which are twice and even three times more than some other MM's, and they're not fixed!

Well if you're too stupid to understand the comments that's not my problem, I expect you'll be an ideal customer for them :D

8. nelson

nelson

I did see that you idiot, and every broker will put that on their site. But some rarely do make modifications to their spreads. I have friends that have been trading with them, and their spreads are fixed. Some have traded for over 2 years and never saw it change. And yes I did look around. Not one broker that is registered with the NFA offers all the tools that their trading platform has to offer. So F*** off.

Its obvious that you either have a lot of freaking time on your hand, or just work for a broker. So go to some newbie, and try to meddle with his mind. Cause you are talking to a pro.

9. Yeah, Cabletrader. You're talking to a "pro". You're also talking to a sham, ruse, and a person who posts under multiple handles with the same internet protocol address.

Neslon is posting from the exact same IP address as Aboushi, the thread starter.

Interestingly enough, the third person who posted in this thread supporting the platform is posting from a network called "FOREX CLUB FINANCIAL COMPANY" in Staten Island.

Hmmm...

I was going to delete this entire thread, but I think maybe I'll leave it here now to show anyone interested in this vendor that they really need to do their due dilligence when it comes to forex vendors.

10. euclid

euclid

Glad you didn't. :D I love seeing idiot spammers humiliated in public.

#10     Aug 19, 2008