MGB Trading in Canada

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ThinkLogical, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Yeah they're reliable. I have dealt with them for the last 6 months and it has been totally smooth.

#21     Jun 19, 2011
  2. brenden

brenden

my group joined MGB a few weeks ago. so far, so good. great service, 24/7 support. very lost cost software fee and amazing plans.

#22     Jun 23, 2011
  3. any body with alot posts have any experience with them ?

any one got paid from them ?

i dont see how one could hand over cash and not know where it is going especially without an office,

i thought they were in D.D.O in montreal ?

i need a prop firm but have difficulty handing over money blindly. i havent heard any one say they are getting paid from these people yet.

Is this the way it goes ? Or am i just to worried ?

#23     Jun 24, 2011
  4. brenden

brenden

Hey Traitor

they payout every month. they are very prompt and keep a very good reputation.
    i may bring the rest of my group to get a better deal possibly
    i will advise

#24     Jun 25, 2011
  5. mlmngod

mlmngod

MGB is a sub of WTS it is one of the Risk Managers who owns MGB. WTS has theie problems but the one thing I can say is they pay on time. So I would not worry about that of all things, I would keep a eye on your fees

#25     Jun 27, 2011
  6. I deal with MGB for equities trading. So Far I have pissed away 2 small deposits with them since 2011.

One thing I will say Is they are very prompt when you email them with any concerns or whatever.

When you send them a deposit they get your account activated very quickly.

That being said I have not been in a position where they would be paying me out until now. So I will report back in a month or so to confirm that they did pay me promptly which I am sure will be the case.

#26     May 24, 2013
  7. I recently closed my account with MGB and they paid me the full balance on time without any hassles. They are a great solution for leveraged equities trading for sure. Only reason I didn't stay with them is currently trading futures only and wanted to cut costs on data/platforms. Would certainly use them again for equities trading.

#27     Aug 1, 2013
  8. are these guys still around? their website is down

#28     Aug 5, 2013
  9. odd- there website is back up and running. he.. he he.. ?!?!

#29     Aug 5, 2013
  10. brenden

brenden

Same here. MGB has been amazing especially with all the new rules and regulations. Also got note they r redoing their website and adding new features,its gonna look cool...well as long as they keep the great service

#30     Aug 6, 2013