MGB Trading in Canada

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ThinkLogical, Sep 26, 2010.

1. HI,

I would be grateful if somebody can share any experience trading with MGB Trading in Canada?

Thanks.

2. Florian

Florian

I see that nobody answered.
    I am also interested in them as I look to get into prop trading.
    In the end did you do something with them?

3. No, I have no experience with them.

I live in Europe and I am looking for prop firm in Canada. Since now, a lot of people recommended me Global Market Trading : http://www.globalmarkettrading.ca/

I am considering joining them.

4. jo0477

jo0477

I've also been looking into several firms and so far GMT is at the top of my list. The commissions are very good, platform fees avg, a little low on the payout but I'm assuming due to the low commission rates. The recruiter I talked with was very prompt with his answers to my questions and was upfront with all numbers.

There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of info on these guys though and I would like to know if you joined and/or had any info to share.

And for the record, I don't trade with them, and am not shilling. Simply sharing my experience and looking for info on whether or not I should consider joining. They do require a deposit and I want to make an informed decision.

thx

5. Florian

Florian

No, I did not do anything yet with them or anybody else, as I got caught up in other areas.

6. jo0477

jo0477

thats cool, I've had a few offers but not sure where I'll end up. I'll keep you posted (and the board). If you have anything to post, please let me know as this isn't an easy choice... just so many churners and chop shops out there.

7. I heard from another trader that MGB is just a sub of WTS, does anybody know if that is right?

The deal is great but don't want to go with WTS so any info would be great

8. from my understanding MGB is WTS sub branch, does anybody know if this is true. Deal at MGB is great but if with WTS I want to have nothing to do with it. Any input would be a big help

9. From what i know they operate independently
    Wts does not do solos like mgb does

Mgb i think from my experience and ive been around the block that offers specialized rates for strategies...
    I wouldnt think they are linked

10. they function independantly, i dont think they are linked. they have a very different approach where they target solos all over the world and offer group rates.wts doesnt touch solos
    in any case trader deals with mgb directly and its the deal that counts and service with is impeccable

#10     Jan 13, 2011