MF, TMA, SOLF -- ready to pop?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by greatfire, Oct 31, 2008.

1. What are your thoughts on these?

I am thinking about getting in.

TMA is heading closer to the sub $1.25 range, which it usually responds to by spiking, or by doing a dead cat bounce.

MF has been $6.00+ for quite some time, and after (prematurely) reporting earnings and paying out a dividend to its preferred share holders, it bounced from <$2.00 to $3.50. Is it done moving up, or will it head back to $6.00+?

SOLF is the dreaded solar company.

2. I'm a bag holder for 3000 shares of SOLF at $15 :(

3. ye don't worry man i feel your pain i rode down ldk from 40 (thinking it was the bottom to 30 then i sold then i bought back at 20 so i effectivly made back the 20 but i am still down ldk is 18 today.. so not that bad...

4. bears21

bears21

i am long solf from 12 so way out of money too, but they are the cheapest out of the solars, i think it has more to do that they are a china company than it does going forward.

5. What do you think about JASO? Don't they supply to these and others? They are still pretty cheap, making money hand over fist, and about to release earnings next week I think.

6. Thoughts?

Its monday, and it looks like all of them are going up (except MF, which seems confused).

What do you think about DSL?

7. All my solar holdings SOLF in particular popped like mofos today took some profits and bought some puts to protect downside this time around.