MF Global, write your representatives.

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by dangerkitty, Nov 24, 2011.

1. I signed up at www.congress.org was able to write all 4 of my federal representatives and 3 of my state representatives with a couple of clicks of the mouse.

Simple to register, easy to email everyone at my total displeasure, at least I'm trying to keep heat on the situation, we need a resolution.

For evil to suceeed, good men need to stand still. I'm not taking any of this sitting idle, I'm mad as hell and I'm not taking this anymore! Yeah, I know that sounds corny but it's the truth, maybe that one letter will be the straw on the camels back, who knows, but allot of letters will get someones attention.

I've met alot of traders at conventions, seminars, cources. I could not feel good about myself unless I knew that I contributing towards the benefit of those that I care about, That's the part of belonging to a community, supporting each other in ways that we each can and I feel strongly about that.

Here's the letter I wrote.

Like I said, don't know if it'll do any good, I'm not letting any of my fellow traders down without swinging with what I've got.

2. Dangerkitty,

Thanks for posting this