MF Global money found in JPmorgan lost and found area

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by john33, Nov 4, 2011.

1. john33

john33

lol

2. I found your mum in my lost and found area. :cool:

3. Customer funds missing from bankrupt brokerage MF Global Inc. have been located in a custodial account at JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM), according to two people with knowledge of the matter.

An MF Global custodial account at JPMorgan contained about $658.8 million of client funds as of Oct. 31, according to one of the people, who declined to be identified because they weren’t authorized to speak publicly.

MF Global’s customer funds had a shortfall of $633 million, or more than 11 percent, out of a segregated fund requirement of about $5.4 billion, regulators said yesterday.

To contact the reporter on this story: Cristina Alesci in New York at calesci2@bloomberg.net Matthew Leising in New York at mleising@bloomberg.net

That´s hopefully good news for a lot of traders.

4. john33

john33

dont take your failed trades out on me

5. mums the word

6. ajcrshr

ajcrshr

7. itsame

itsame

LOL.

Another conspiracy theory from zerohedge after their initial articles have been completely blown out of the water

Jefferies net exposure to PIIG debt via CDS and unworthy credit counterparties - WRONG

MF Global stealing money - WRONG

JPM short 100 quadrillion billion ounces of silver - WRONG

CME going to default after silver longs ask for delivery - WRONG

Wikileaks going to destroy a US Bank - WRONG

BAC shutting down their online site to stem bank transfers - WRONG

These guys at zerohedge are complete shills

8. ajcrshr

ajcrshr

Clearly the commentary in the peice was joking speculation. Anyone taking trades based on an internet blog is a fool.

9. ddouglas

ddouglas

Hmm . . 2:51pm, the headline when clicking the ZH link above:

Update: JPMORGAN SAYS IT DOESN'T HAVE MF GLOBAL MISSING MONEY._ Ok, now we need to check with JT Marlin

10. Stay tuned for next weeks episode of "As the MF Global Turns".

#10     Nov 4, 2011