MF Global full payback to customers unlikely

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Retired, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Bud, they know where the money is - at JPM, Quantum, and others. It's against the law to revoke trades, because they were real trades. The SIPC won't insure them (even though they could do it).

Corzine is out of a job and out of money now. He unloaded his home under priced. While ex customers hate him, there is no proof he did anything wrong. A case is obviously being built against him, for negligence or otherwise.

#11     Jun 7, 2012
  2. jsp326

jsp326

#12     Jun 7, 2012
  3. achilles28

achilles28

No proof? How old are you? 10??

As far as breaking trades, they were fraudulent. The money backing the trade was stolen. Some of the funds were recovered for Madoff clients etc. Corzine is a piece of shit that will rot beside Madoff. Everyone knows he's guilty as fuck.

#13     Jun 7, 2012
  4. achilles28

achilles28

Sorry to hear. No, I don't think anyone here does trade. After the crash, ET got very quiet. Guess it was mostly perma bulls flipping their ira.

#14     Jun 7, 2012
  5. Retired

Retired

Corzine out of money? I bet he has over a billion dollars stashed in some overseas bank account under someone else's name.

No proof? He was the only adult with experience in "high finance" in this amateur shop called MF Global.

#15     Jun 7, 2012
  6. That is the most stupid statement that I have seen on this site in a while.
    Congratulations -You are a fucking idiot.

#16     Jun 10, 2012