Mf Global -Dick Bove - Cnbc - Everything Is Fine -

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by THE-BEAKER, Oct 31, 2011.

1. I suppose anything and everything is possible once the shareholders are fully wiped out. That is, if you're an executive, you can dispose of assets for pennies, if you're so inclined. But you'd better be ready for some tasty lawsuits, if you do that sort of thing. It's all a bit murky, really, which is why Dickie the Gorilla is still walking free.

#11     Oct 31, 2011
  2. How much is this chump paid? What exactly do you have to do to get fired from BAC - get caught child molesting? One could argue that every cent he earns above the hourly minimum wage is borderline theft from BAC shareholders.

#12     Oct 31, 2011
  3. one thing i would like to say is zero hedge has been banging on about mf for weeks now and most of the main stream press has had its head up its arse.

zero hedge gets slated a lot and i admit you have to dismiss some of the crap but this guy is nailing stories and you can make money out of it.

#13     Oct 31, 2011
  4. Illum

Illum

Dont like Bove, watched the whole thing to laugh at him....He said nothing all that bad, except the, they may not be insolvent yet part. All he said was, the market could abuse the hell out of them all the way down, and buy all their assets on the cheap as mf sold the good to pay for the run. He even said how people were calling him saying they want their money, aka run. Zerohedge is a real tool sometimes.

#14     Oct 31, 2011
  5. trendy

trendy

Damn, you really are clueless aren't you? Good assets, as opposed to bad assets, right? Ha! Please describe for me what a "bad" asset looks like. Hostile takeover? Corzine would have given his right nut for a takeover this morning. Now, at best it will be a huge take under.

#15     Oct 31, 2011
  6. oddsman

oddsman

R
    zerohedge has been banging on everything for years. nailing one story while simultaneously blowing 20 more is worse than useless. I wish they, along with the perma bears on this forum, would sell calls, buy puts and do whatever else necessary to leverage themselves to take advantage of the upcoming great depression. Just do it. Please.
    Obviously the folks at ZH don't read their own articles. If they did, they wouldn't have enough cash to pay for an internet connection after the historic move up after the '08 crash.

#16     Nov 1, 2011
  7. They are the walking talking definition of a blind squirrel.

#17     Nov 1, 2011
  8. Another fucking twat.

#18     Nov 1, 2011
  9. oddsman

oddsman

You lost me in '09, Tyler Durden. I'll stop by every now and then, looking for one positive story, just one. Looks like you and your team posted 44 entries (so far) under your pseudonym today alone. Not even one of them remotely positive. Now I wouldn't care whatsoever if a correlation, no matter how small, existed between the market's movements and your montage of negative posts, but there isn't one. So how about throwing a curveball to the sky is falling crowd and spinning ONE story in a positive light?

#19     Nov 1, 2011
  10. LOL

#20     Nov 1, 2011