Meyers-Briggs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Feb 6, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

They had us take the Meyers-Briggs personality test at work today: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

I am ENTJ [18 10] [8 14] [33 0] [27 2]

The "Fieldmarshal", 2% of the population.

LOL no wonder I piss off the touchy-feely types. :D

Example of ENTJ are Napoleon, Margaret Thatcher, Golda Meir.

OK, lets see those scores gentlemen.

2. Your Type is
    ENTJ
    Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
    Strength of the preferences %
    33 25 1 33

Not sure what that means, but here you go.

Is this a real test? Seemed a bit contradictory?

c

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

The one word that best describes Inspectors is superdependable. Whether at home or at work, Inspectors are extraordinarily persevering and dutiful, particularly when it comes to keeping an eye on the people and products they are responsible for. In their quiet way, Inspectors see to it that rules are followed, laws are respected, and standards are upheld.

Inspectors (as much as ten percent of the general population) are the true guardians of institutions. They are patient with their work and with the procedures within an institution, although not always with the unauthorized behavior of some people in that institution. Responsible to the core, Inspectors like it when people know their duties, follow the guidelines, and operate within the rules. For their part, Inspectors will see to it that goods are examined and schedules are kept, that resources will be up to standards and delivered when and where they are supposed to be. And they would prefer that everyone be this dependable. Inspectors can be hard-nosed about the need for following the rules in the workplace, and do not hesitate to report irregularities to the proper authorities. Because of this they are often misjudged as being hard-hearted, or as having ice in their veins, for people fail to see their good intentions and their vulnerability to criticism.

"ISTJs are often called inspectors. They have a keen sense of right and wrong, especially in their area of interest and/or responsibility. They are noted for devotion to duty. Punctuality is a watchword of the ISTJ. The secretary, clerk, or business(wo)man by whom others set their clocks is likely to be an ISTJ.

As do other Introverted Thinkers, ISTJs often give the initial impression of being aloof and perhaps somewhat cold. Effusive expression of emotional warmth is not something that ISTJs do without considerable energy loss.

ISTJs are most at home with "just the facts, Ma'am." They seem to perform at highest efficiency when employing a step-by-step approach. Once a new procedure has proven itself (i.e., has been shown "to work,") the ISTJ can be depended upon to carry it through, even at the expense of their own health.

ISTJs are easily frustrated by the inconsistencies of others, especially when the second parties don't keep their commitments. But they usually keep their feelings to themselves unless they are asked. And when asked, they don't mince words. Truth wins out over tact. The grim determination of the ISTJ vindicates itself in officiation of sports events, judiciary functions, or an other situation which requires making tough calls and sticking to them."

[​IMG]

• istj.jpg
      File size:
      22.2 KB
      Views:
  4. Mercor

Mercor

Your Type is
    ENTJ
    11 88 12 22

5. .

[​IMG]

• test.png
      File size:
      15.5 KB
      Views:
  6. pspr

pspr

INTJ
    Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
    44 12 50 67

Others like me:

Stephen Hawking
    Andrew Grove
    Marie Curie
    Guy Kawasaki
    Igor Sikorsky
    Hillary Clinton (hardly)

7. Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
    22 100 12 67

8. My list shows Hilary too:

Famous ENTJs
    Napolean Bonaparte
    Hillary Clinton
    Margaret Thatcher
    Carl Sagan
    Jack Welch
    George C. Marshall
    Golda Meir
    John Adams
    George Bernard Shaw

Another one to wonder about.

c

9. pspr

pspr

Lucky you! :D

That Napolean Bonaparte likeness concerns me, though. (the first anti-Christ)

Has anyone gotten Hitler in their list? Just curious.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I couldn't help but notice you're not much of a thinker.

:)

#10     Feb 6, 2012