Mexicans Show Class--Boo Miss USA

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, May 30, 2007.

1. duh

#11     May 30, 2007
  2. ask wall street.

#12     May 30, 2007
  3. Their land??? The Aztecs were in most cases very brutal to the American Indians and any land occupied by the aztecs was itself stolen. "Their land" is a la raza myth, and Americans like me will scorch it, before they get back "their land" . . .

#13     May 30, 2007
  4. Arnie

Arnie

Because it is the easiest way to solve our looming problem with entitlements (i.e. medicare and ss). By the time the illegals retire, it will be someone elses problem. In the meantime, Congress gets to spend the surplus that is currently generated through the taxes they pay (yes, most do pay) and the ss payments they make, but in turn don't draw any benefits.......at least not yet.

Think about it. Why have countless adminstrations, the congress and the courts turned a blind eye to this. Now that there are 11 million (I think it's more like 20 million) illegals here, what are you gonna do? Ship 'em back? Yea, right.

It's all about the money.

#14     May 30, 2007
  5. OK.. for those of you not familiar with my dry sense of humor (although the previous duh should have tipped you off), i was being sarcastic.

#15     May 30, 2007
  6. Se comprende :D

#16     May 30, 2007
  7. Mexican/American war II 2025?

"this time its for the benefits...."

#17     May 30, 2007
  8. steve,

If our government enforced the immigration laws and the legal quota of mexicans were allowed to come into the country you would have your ideal situation. Is it that hard for the INS to enforce the law?

#18     May 30, 2007
  9. Not to mention how the Indians treated each other. It was not uncommon for stronger tribes to drive/wipe out weaker ones and take their lands and possessions. Pawnee comes to mind.

Anyone remember the concept of "scalping?"

Land belongs to whoever currently occupies it

#19     May 30, 2007
  10. Oh yes, Ahnold, all the members of the Hollywood elite, the state senators and all the judges are illgeal Mexicans...

You must be smoking the good Mexican shit...

"Frankly I would like to have a few around to work on my cars, to do some construction work, to garden around my place and to cook food in the few good Mexican restaurants around here."

Oh, so illegals are fine as long as they serve your economic needs and culinary tastes...

What a classic American putz...

#20     May 30, 2007