Mexican Military Incursions Over Southern Border to Assist Drug Runners: MSNBC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Mar 7, 2008.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Things are not what they seem, folks.

Time to wake up.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="370" wmode="transparent" data="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=02c_1204722898"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=02c_1204722898"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="quality" value="high"></object>

2. achilles28

achilles28

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

Pre-mediated negliance that aids the enemy (open borders) during a time of War, is treason.

Am I wrong? Or are we just too afraid to admit it?

3. Your just naive, is all.

Robber barons, doing deals with other robber barrons, and your wondering why shit is happening that don't smell right.

Add it up, afghani heroin production is at record highs(still) , us involvement in columbia is vast, yet, strangely, there is more shit on the street than ever. Am i wrong?

Are you really going to chalk that up to good intentions and bad execution, or, are you prepared to take the next step, that it simply isnt possible to be THAT incompetent, and that this was the plan to begin with.
    "Smells like money", GWB.
    To secure control of said money making resources. Oil, drugs.

Why fight a war in the golden triangle..(gulf of tonkin) why interfere in columbia, when said involvement, appears to INCREASE production and efficiency.

I wish you well, on your fact finding tour of the incredibly bleeding obvious.

4. achilles28

achilles28

I think its patently obvious whats happening. But society, as a collective whole, can't take the next step.

Americans, as a rule, have conflated patriotism - love of Country - with love of Government.

Perhaps the ultimate achievement by the criminal elite in a society such as ours.

"The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he did not exist."

Conspiracy is a dirty word - even the suggestion of it turns off minds and closes eyes.

5. achilles28

achilles28

I'm floored traders don't consider this newsworthy.

Mexican military come over the border to help drug runners.

The State Department and White House are AWARE - yet do nothing.

And nobody gives a shit.

Wow.

6. welcome to my world. i couldn't agree more with you. chertoff embraces this dynamic... he just wants to chip everybody. anyways, i am a conspiracy nut so my voice doesn't count.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm no lawyer but isn't Mexican military firing on our border patrol, on US soil no less, an act of war?

I guess those shit for brains morons on capitol hill are too busy worrying about steroids and corporate CEO compensation
    (neither of which are any of their GD business) to take on any serious issues.

If a Mexican solider gets himself shot in one these fire fights. I betcha our poor border agent gets convicted and imprisoned for it.

8. achilles28

achilles28

I agree 100%. Let the bad guys in, so everybody inside has to get tracked - "for our own protection", of course.

If they're so concerned about "protecting" us, then why don't they shut down the GD border?!

Its obvious whats going. Big scam to spy and take all our rights.

Good to see you back, btw.

I wondered where you went.

9. achilles28

achilles28

I believe so.

What if Congress isn't' ignorant or stupid?

What if they know exactly whats going on and do nothing about it?

What then?

10. LOL.. i've been here, ask doodoo.

chertoff went on CNN early July and lied about the fence(13 miles constructed)... said they would have 140 to 150 miles built by sept.... according to duncan hunter's office 18 miles were complete by sept. LOL guess how many media outlets covered this.

when they can brazenly lie and no one cares.. we don't have a prayer.

#10     Mar 7, 2008