Methods for gaining muscle and losing fat

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Baron, Jul 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

#21     Jul 24, 2011
  2. I know an NFL player and some MMA fighters using ViSalus Sciences super nutritionals. My good friend lost about 15 lbs in 20 days drinking their BodyByVi super nutritional shakes so I tried it myself after seeing those results. I am now down 25 lbs in the last 33 days by only drinking these shakes (about 130 different recipes of flavors) so I am totally impressed so far.

I have just started to get back into training for long distance trail running and I am loving the muscle mass building component in the super nutritional shakes. My higher energy level is very constant all day long and I am finally able to sleep good each night. This is by far the best wellness/fitness product I have ever used..... http://kjaustin.myvi.net/Resource/DbFile/?f=Vi-Shape_Ingredients.pdf

#22     Jul 25, 2011
  3. Hey, I am 47 too and I am running my azz off in the canyons behind my house in Austin like I was back in my 30's. I realized I was packing on too much weight from eating out all the time and sitting on our ass all day looking at screens....LOL! I finally found something that works for me and I am completely trending in the proper direction now. There is a bunch of fitness trainers I know in the Austin area that are starting to use these super nutritionals for all their clients. I ordered my Vi-Shape kit through my friends source in Austin.... www.kjaustin.bodybyvi.com

#23     Jul 25, 2011
  4. There is no holy grail for weight-loss, you're wasting your money. Eat less calories is all that's needed.

#24     Jul 25, 2011
  5. Quote from shortie:

does anybody know anybody who tried worms for weight loss?
    --------------------------------------------------------

Maria Calis

#25     Jul 25, 2011
  6. You have to make sure you are getting the proper nutrition your body needs too......can't ignore that one. :)

#26     Jul 25, 2011
  7. Quote from jackson222:

There is no holy grail for weight-loss, you're wasting your money. Eat less calories is all that's needed.
    -----------------------------
    Yes there is. Hypnosis. Nothing to it.

#27     Jul 25, 2011
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

I kind of agree, I usually say:

Eat less, move more.

There is simply no way you wouldn't/couldn't lose weight if you take in less, AND burn more calories....

#28     Jul 25, 2011
  9. It still depends WHAT you eat though......you can eat less of junk and the effect is not the same of eating properly to get all nutrition needed. I know many who try to eat LESS and get no where....but once they get the proper nutrition they need the cravings go away and the body is now efficient for natural weight loss.

#29     Jul 25, 2011
  10. what's in it that a hamburger and large salad doesn't give more?

#30     Jul 25, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.