Method of the Church of Satan for controlling the Finance of Rocks Music Group

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harrytrader, Apr 22, 2003.

1. In 1985, New Solidarity newspaper, which has since been forcibly shut down by the federal government, conducted an interview with Hezekiah Ben Aaron, then the third-ranking member of the Church of Satan. Ben Aaron is now a devout Christian. In the interview, Aaron revealed that it was his Church that started such "heavy-metal" rock groups as Black Sabbath, The Blue Oyster Cult, The Who, Ozzy Osbourne, and many others. The Church of Satan was then led by its high priest, Anton LaVey. Many report, however, that LaVey, a former circus lion tamer, was just a front man for the real high priest, Kenneth Anger, the man who earlier recruited the Rolling Stones to the occult.

The following is an excerpt from that interview: "I was working for the Church...the Church had other people who were middlemen for other companies. There were middlemen for Apple [Corp Ltd set up by the Beatles], Warner Brothers, and other record companies. Someone would come to me and say, `I have a tape recording, and I'd like for you to check it out. I'd like to see if you would be interested in sponsoring a Rock group.' I'd say `All right, I'll check it out.' A few days later Ben Aaron would call back and set up another meeting.

He continues, `I'd hand you $100,000, and you wouldn't sign anything. What you wouldn't know is that a mirror on the back of the wall is a one-way mirror and we're tape recording and photographing, or video taping everything that goes on. The payback, if you fail to make the group work, is really bad. Sometimes it's up to 60% on the dollar."

Aaron's interview continued: "we send you to a store, we provide you with uniforms and we provide you with amplifiers. It's all paid through the money we gave you. We set you up with a road tour. We set you up with engagements. We book you."

Aaron then explained that if the group did not make it he was given orders to collect the money or make other "arrangements." These "other arrangements," perhaps, are the key to the dozens of reported rock star "suicides." The underworld drug mafia has ample means to eliminate non-payers.

2. Question: why the FBI does nothing huh ?