MetaTrader4 Pivot, Fib indicators etc

Discussion in 'Trading' started by SmoothTraderFX, Oct 7, 2005.

1. <iframe src="http://ken-okabe.net/MT4indicators.htm" width=1050 height=700 >
    </iframe>

Greetings,

Ad thread: $50 works.

I found MetaTrader4 is a far better tool than I expected, and am working on it extensively now.

One issue I found quite problematic is the 'server-time'. Since the time-stamp of the chart-bar corresponds to the server feed time and varies depending on each vendors, it is often problematic to work on based on EST. So, I have developed a server time independent indicators. The script checks the time-lag between the local-time of the PC(EST, it should be) and the server-time, then modifiy the timestamps of the chart-bar. Therefore, serer-time indpendent, being consistent.

Another issue is the background grid of MT4 is useless. You cannot view, for instance, significant level lines on a chart such as 1.2000, 1.2100 and so on. Working on that, too. Check the image posted.

MT4 indicators- Pivot and Fib level based on the prior session for sale.
    Additional custom MT4 coding $50 units.

If you are interested, PM me.

Regards.

2. no offense, but there are quite a few people offering the exact same pivots for free on many message boards across the webuniverse. Congrats that you have learned to code a few lines on charts. Offer something original and worthwhile if you are going to spam my journal!

3. well, offended.
    I don't think this type of scipt that is timezone independent and able to offset intraday pivot start time is common around. I am, originally, a C# programmer, and know this is valuable.
    Show me the MT4 code that is the timezone-free pivot that you can change open hour, if you insist so.

In fact, I alreday had some PMs for further information.

Thank you.

4. Buxx

Buxx

such indicator was already made and shared for free by Shimodax in this thread - http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15187&goto=lastpost

btw, if you don't like the grid on MT chart, you may remove it in chart prefernces