Metatrader broker recommendation

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by genevaroth, Dec 14, 2006.

1. I've never traded with them but you could try FXCM, they have MT4, or there's 4,550 posts about MT4 brokers here....happy reading :)

#21     Oct 16, 2008
  2. zosorock

zosorock

Thanks mate, I will check that out :)

#22     Oct 16, 2008
  3. Ya, I have been working with guys of CashbackForex, they are good into their jobs.
    Coincidently found them through internet searches, thanks to google.
    You can also refer the following article about Metetrader Brokers, it is really good one.

#23     Dec 27, 2009
  4. bstay

bstay

Is GFT Forex's DealBook360 platform used the same way? I'm currently with GFT just to get started in forex ......

#24     Dec 27, 2009
  5. fxgator

fxgator

I get my rebates from Casbackforex as well.. will try an ecn broker with them after this...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#25     Dec 28, 2009
  6. No you won't, because you're just spamming. Either you're the same clown under the fxgator handle that was here a year ago, or some new putz using that login.

#26     Dec 28, 2009
  7. Yeah I don’t use mt4 either, I don’t think its trustworthy… well I trade with acm and since they own they trading software the platforms have no technical problem, but given that mt4 is provided by a 3rd party they can ensure anything regarding this platform, and neither can any other broker…
    What can you say about this?

#27     Jan 18, 2010
  8. Hello,

I am new to this forum, too. The last year I spend my time developing automated trading systems for FX and I used the MT4 software. Now I want to enter live trading and if possible I want to use the MT4 software because I don't want to do all the programming again.

On the other hand I want a reliable broker. Having a look at diffrent websites (and the broker rating on this site) I would like to know if anyone has any experience with MB Trading? It seems to me that they work like an ECN.

Thanks for any comments.

#28     Jan 20, 2010