MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Fat, May 26, 2009.

1. wavel

wavel

Is a user of Metatrader 5 able to view charts in a timeframe of less than 1 minute? For example 10 seconds per candle or 30 seconds per candle?

Clearly there have been many improvements which is good news, however I believe it would be very helpful to users of your platform if you could provide the functionality of timeframes shorter than 1 minute.

#11     May 28, 2009
  2. Fat

Fat

Unfortunately, no. M1 is a smallest timeframe.

PS: the development of the MT5 is not finished. And if you have some suggestions, please make them on the mql4.com. We are always examining every opinion and if we see that a sufficient part of traders want an additional function, we do it.

#12     May 28, 2009
  3. Fecdzo

Fecdzo

You should add at least Range bar charts and tick charts and to be able to backtest on theese time frames....

I know approx 20 traders who would move to Metatrder if it had theese options...

#13     May 28, 2009
  4. Great Job guys! I'v been using MetaTrader for a long time and very happy with it. It's powerful, convenient and easy-to-use tool. Congratulations with MT5!

#14     May 28, 2009
  5. hi Fat, congratulations on MT5

will mt4 indicators and experts be able to be used in mt5 or will
    they have to be re-coded ?

#15     May 29, 2009
  6. Rosh67

Rosh67

MQL4 indicators and EAs should be a bit recoded.

#16     May 31, 2009
  7. seanmcgu

seanmcgu

Add another one to that list, Fecdzo. I too would love to see range bars and tick charts implemented as they are another great way to view the markets. :)

Let's both go post that at mql4.com as Fat has suggested.

Cheers and gl/gt to all.

.....Sean

#17     Jun 14, 2009
  8. pipspimp

pipspimp

Why ver. 4XX were working with crossover app on mac, but later versions dont?

#18     Jun 14, 2009