MetaTrader 4

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Fat, Aug 14, 2005.

Do you like the MetaTrader 4?

1. Its perfect!

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. Good, but have some bugs/issues.

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Don`t like it at all!

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Haven`t tried it yet

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  1. Fat

Fat

Spaeking of ZERO value, i mean not all of our users, but only you, Fisherman. All the rest thinking what are they speaking:)

Aha, and again the Great Guru said the Great Words:) May be you can prove it?:))

Lets end this senseless discussion, Fisherman. Just show us your Platform and if it will be better that ours we will admit it:))

Best Regards, Kid

#11     Aug 25, 2005
  2. brandnew

brandnew

I don't understand what you are saying :D I think you should learn to write in English properly before showing off your stuff. :p

#12     Aug 25, 2005
  3. Fat

Fat

aha, kid:)

That the problem - you got nothing, kid.

Best Regards

#13     Aug 25, 2005
  4. brandnew

brandnew

What's your problem if someone is younger than you? Does younger mean "less respect" from you oldie?

And what's up so funny if someone start programming C++? You said like you've never been a begginer before.

My last 2 cents, look at your crappy MetaTrader 4, it's a MT3 rip-off and a jellyfish!

#14     Aug 25, 2005
  5. Fat

Fat

No, of course, not. I dont think that if you younger than me, you less respective. BUT, if you younger, it doesnt mean that we are less respective. Also you didnt made such platforms as we done, you dont even understand 10 persents of appearing problems.

And at the same time you telling that its:
    As i understand thats the words of wild kid, which thinks that he knows everything. But in real, he knows nothing.

Best Regards

#15     Aug 25, 2005
  6. brandnew

brandnew

Know nothing what? If i don't read it wrong, he said he's the creator of zerocode, fxfisherman trading robot, and a api wrapper for .net. There a lot of people at his forum respect him too. What a great kid!

So you think that your platform is cool? Just look at the poll; don't be so proud of yourself.

#16     Aug 25, 2005
  7. Fat

Fat

Ok guys i think you wont understand it anyway, so just write your own trading platform with client API. Then we will speak, and now you just a kids.

Best Regards

#17     Aug 25, 2005