MetaStock End of Day version for sale

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Gravestone Doji, May 10, 2005.

1. Hi Y'all,

I'm not sure if this is appropriate to mention in these here forums, but I've seen others list items in here that they have on eBay when they're of trading interest.

So I reckon Y'all wouldn't mind if I let ya know I have MetaStock E.O.D. version 7.0 up on eBay. It also includes "Dynamic Trading Tools" which originally sold for $89 by it's self.

This is a complete authentic package which includes the CD and setup key along with the manuals. The current bid is only $10.49 and there's no reserve. So this will be sold to who ever has the highest bid when the auction ends.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3769&item=7154279885&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Click on the link above if your interested. It cost me over $350 so I sure hope I get more than $10.49 for it.

Thanks for looking.

2. The auction on eBay for my MetaStock 7.0 ends this weekend on Sunday, May 15, at 11:00 pm eastern time.

If you're interested put in a bid. Currently it's only bid up to $51.00. That's damn cheap for MetaStock. Especially when I paid over $350.00 for it.

Thanks for looking and good luck to all bidders.

3. Less than one hour to go!