Metal (For Metalheads Only)

Discussion in 'Music, Movies and TV' started by FortuneTeller, Jul 14, 2022.

1. maxinger

maxinger

that is a good noise/discordant for torturing prisoners.

2. No one asked your opinion, therefore the mention for metal heads only. Go listen to Justin Bieber and relax a bit. You might like Miley Cyrus also. lol

3. By the way, Lacabra is light metal, wait for the real stuff. You might want to hide your ears.

And like I said above, this thread is not for you Justin Bieber lovers. LOL

And now for Akhlys (Black Metal)

Akhlys - Somniloquy (Visualizer Lyric Video) HD - YouTube

Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
  4. Overnight

Overnight

I listened to some of it, and it seems so similar to lots of other thrash. It became a boring genre for me. I was always partial to rabid punk...

And that type of deathy grunge metal where the singer screams loudly in a very low-pitch guttural voice, where you cannot understand the lyrics. I LOVE that, and cannot for the life of me remember any of those bands' names. Bugs me, I wanna' hear some again!

5. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

You haven't tortured prisoners until you have tortured prisoners with country metal music.

6. Well, I'll be danged. This video/band you just put up sounds like the Akhlys video. Same type of drum beat and vocals. I guess Akhlys tune is just an updated version of that thrash punk from back in the 1980's. I've never even thought of that before. Good catch.

7. Well that’s certainly different

#10     Jul 15, 2022
    FortuneTeller likes this.