Messing with your head

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peilthetraveler, Oct 25, 2011.

1. I. really. like. it. how.
    when. you. read. this.
    the. little. voice. in.
    your. head. makes. pauses.
    at. each. word.

2. Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pcleas. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by ilstef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

3. Max E.

Max E.

I was going to guess "B" even though it didnt look darker because i knew it was a trick question, i thought i was being smart... Jokes on me.

Here is one you will like, if you like optical illusions. If you want to spend some time boggling your mind go over all the different videos by the creator of this video. I tried to find the whole video that explains this room but i cant find it.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ttd0YjXF0no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. I was in that room (or one like it) when I was a kid at the exploratorium! haha.

5. Max E.

Max E.

Cool! It would definitely be way cooler to see in real life.

6. Picaso

Picaso

7. TGregg

TGregg

Sure it's true. Fire up Paint and cut out one of the squares to compare it right next to the other. It's a match. I tried it because I was very unconvinced. :)