Messiah's "Buy American" stipulation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Where did I say what was bad or good? I'm pointing out that the Obamessiah is starting to piss a lot of the foreigners who (supposedly) embraced what he represented. Nowhere did I make a judgement about whether or not the "Buy USA" plan is good or bad.

You need to rest your sphincter with this bad/good nonsense, Doc. I liked you better when you made some sense, warped as your logic often was.

#11     Feb 5, 2009
  2. I'm not sure what your point is, and, FYI, I hardly ever watch FOX news.

#12     Feb 5, 2009
  3. saxon

saxon

Oh...I am relieved.

My point was to counter your suggestion that Obama is oblivious to the concerns of other nations also caught up in this economic upheaval. Clearly, he is not.

#13     Feb 5, 2009
  4. Sir, I am not saying he is "oblivious to the concerns of other nations."

I hope that satisfies you.

#14     Feb 5, 2009
  5. saxon

saxon

Sure...we might as well drop it. :)

#15     Feb 5, 2009
  6. Live long and prosper.

#16     Feb 5, 2009
  7. Funny that you reference that part of the body dude. Especially after you obsess over Zzzzz's nonsense.

I worry about you man. Squealed to high heaven over Pedo...yet you referred to another man's Exit.

Very odd mate. Very odd.

#17     Feb 5, 2009
  8. Here we go again...you make a judgement about me, I question it, and then you dodge my questioning and instead resort to ad hominem, usually of the homosexual variety.

I've learned my lesson, though, Doc. Instead of getting into it with you again, I'm satisfied that you're unable to explain your rush to judgement.

Take it easy,
    H

#18     Feb 5, 2009
  9. Oh c'mom haps...don't be mad. Who loves ya baby?

:)

#19     Feb 5, 2009
  10. There are multiple sphincters in the body.

BUT congrats on totally derailing the argument so you don't look like a dumbass.

Oh wait, it makes you look like an even bigger dumbass.

#20     Feb 5, 2009