Message to the Republican Party: be afraid, be very afraid.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Find the balls to start a journal and find out, cabbie.

#51     Feb 5, 2013
  2. Try this, look at the last election rallies and who was in attendance. If that does not help you can assume you ODS and you can move on.

#52     Feb 5, 2013
  3. I know you are frustrated piss poor, after your recent...wisdom:D

Clinton won the election after the shutdown

#53     Feb 5, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Mostly unemployed welfare recipients. You know, the typical Obama supporter.

#54     Feb 5, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I had the balls to do the TST combine, the same combine you agreed to do but did not have the balls to do. But what's that got to do with the progress of what little remains of your $1 journal? The journal now residing in chit chat LOL.

#55     Feb 5, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

Oh, bucky. You've run out of argument already? I guess that means I am right. Have you rioted before, bucky? Do you go to riot camp to learn how to riot or is it just ingrained in your black DNA?

Or one day do you just decide something you don't like happened and so you burn down your home and community? It is so illogical so I'm wondering how you evolved to do this rioting stuff by destroying your own home and neighborhood. :D

#56     Feb 5, 2013
  7. Clearly, you are auditioning for the Klan. This post should get you a callback.:D

#57     Feb 5, 2013
  8. You had the stupidity to play a video game for a few days that you still LOST.:D :D :D

But, you have been on the outside looking in all of your pitiful life, so it would be nothing new to you.:)

#58     Feb 5, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

Do you call it the Klan or just the Black Caucus if you are a black racist like yourself?

#59     Feb 5, 2013
  10. Yeah, yeah, the disconnect for you is permanent, I know.:D

Clinton won the election after the shutdown

[/quote]

#60     Feb 5, 2013