Message to the Republican Party: be afraid, be very afraid.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

NO, it's not kid.

[​IMG]

But in any case I said what are you and your ilk gonna do if the productive tax payers leave. Not the red states.

#31     Feb 5, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh puhleeze. You are THE P&R troll kid.

#32     Feb 5, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

#33     Feb 5, 2013
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

1. No they don't.

2. Fully functioning, but they just dropped so they're relatively new in the game.

#34     Feb 5, 2013
  5. If republicans are going to keep taking advice from dems and the MSM about what they should do about Illegals and courting the Hispanic vote, then yes, they should be very afraid as their party is about ready for the political scrap heap.

#35     Feb 5, 2013
  6. The republican party is done. Anyone who supports this might as well vote dem. Of course, that's been the plan all along. No point in pretending it's a two party system any longer. Christ, these guys are gutless.
    House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, R-Va., said on Tuesday that the children of illegal immigrants should be granted a path to citizenship, providing a clue about how the GOP-controlled House may tackle immigration reform this year.

"A good place to start is with the kids," Cantor said during his speech at the American Enterprise Institute. "One of the great founding principles of our country was that children would not be punished for the mistakes of their parents. It is time to provide an opportunity for legal residence and citizenship for those who were brought to this country as children and who know no other home."

#36     Feb 5, 2013
  7. Mercor

Mercor

Why do White rich people piss you off?

#37     Feb 5, 2013
  8. I dont know who told you that merc.I like rich white people like those in the photos below

[​IMG]

Steve Jobs, chairman and CEO, Apple
    John Doerr, partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
    Carol Bartz, president and CEO, Yahoo!
    John Chambers, CEO and chairman, Cisco Systems
    Dick Costolo, CEO, Twitter
    Larry Ellison, co-founder and CEO, Oracle
    Reed Hastings, CEO, NetFlix
    John Hennessy, president, Stanford University

Art Levinson, chairman and former CEO, Genentech
    Eric Schmidt, chairman and CEO, Google
    Steve Westly, managing partner and founder, Westly Group
    Mark Zuckerberg, founder, president and CEO, Facebook

[​IMG]

#38     Feb 5, 2013

9. Nah, we'll stick around and wait for the "brothers" to start rioting again.

#39     Feb 5, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I just love a target rich environment.

#40     Feb 5, 2013