message to the fool who sent me the pm and disappeared...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by munnyhunny, Mar 22, 2011.

1. The only person who will be destroyed is the idiot who sent me that message. That goy bastard will be drilled wherever he goes to remind him who is evil and foolish.

quote]
    Reason2 wrote on 03-22-11 09:49 AM:
    [​IMG]

You didn't hurt anyone with your own hands

So why must you be destroyed ???

Because with your ignorance and arrogance you allowed Evil to act on your behalf and you did nothing about it.

From GMO foods

To Middle East foreign policy that killed million people in last 10 years

By bowing down to your Jewish masters in both banking, military, and cultural areas.

GOD HAS DEEMED YOU UNWORTHY

USA will soon be split in half, forever losing world power status. Israel will pay for their own sins as soon they lose USA.

ancient tablet found by Russian covert team in Afghanistan details future events that haven't yet happened. The list includes events that already happened recently and were written
    on the tablet 10 000 years ago.

The most peculiar thing is that Tablet describes that tablet itself would be found by Northern People in times of God's vengeance.

USA, Germany, Eastern England, Israel, France, Spain are all to drown in blood as future acts of God.

And to those that don't even know why God is angry, Ignorance won't help.

clock is ticking
    [/quote]

2. hehe, I got sent this too :) im honoured.
    Didn't actually read it though. I saw the word God and Jewish in there as I skimmed down. Assumed it to be some religious nut or something....

3. Yes, you are right. I suppose I should feel honored as well that I was "chosen". :)

4. I got that message too! Only at ET can you be condemned to hell in a PM lol

5. r-in

r-in

Obviously it is from Bearice, the moron, who I told not to threaten.

6. luisHK

luisHK

Dunno, but it's possibly better than Switzerland beeing drowned in fines and betrayal by acts of IRS ??

7. I recieved that one as well this morning. Gave me a good chuckle. Especially the random chart pattern that kind of resembles NFLX.

8. JM1987

JM1987

saw 10,000 year old tablets... deleted without opening.

9. Sorry , but that makes you way to intelligent to be a member of et.

10. pspr

pspr

Welcome to the Great Satan group. We all made it! It means we must be doing something right. :D

#10     Mar 22, 2011