Message to rich people, here is what even you don't get

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Unit001, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Unit001

Unit001

you are all just bunch of idiots incapable of philosophical and practical understanding of WEALTH GAP and what it does to society if it gets too wide

drown in your own filth you imbeciles :cool:

#31     Jun 11, 2009
  2. How about you just address the "real issue" of yours which is YOUR INABILITY TO MAKE IT AS A TRADER !!! LOL
    :D :D :D

#32     Jun 11, 2009
  3. jprad

jprad

My point is that it's not the government that's the issue, it's the politicians running it.

As far as the constitutionality of anything that's been done since this country was founded, well, I don't have the qualifications to second-guess any of the people who've sat on the Supreme Court. Do you?

All I can go by is history. And the sad fact is that Jefferson's greatest regret was not being able to get an amendment into the Constitution prohibiting the federal government from borrowing money to fund itself.

AFAIC, because of that it was never a question of if it would come to crashing end, but when.

#33     Jun 11, 2009
  4. I was just about to post how stupid this thread is and everyone in it until I read this. Someone who gets it.

#34     Jun 11, 2009
  5. See this is what happens when the communists start handing out free computers and internet. You get these kinds of posts. But I have to say, your boy Obama, is working his ass off to make things even-steven for both losers and achievers.

But in this thread, I smell the scent of pro-individualism, which is always refreshing.

I don't give a damn what these CEO's make unless I own the stock. They could make a Trillion and I wouldn't care. Its nobody's business except the stockholders and the board members. Nor do I care what a pro athlete or actor makes. I have the choice to pay for the game or the movie.

Having the opportunity to make a choice or make decisions is what I'm concerned about. Day by day these politicians are taking away our freedom. I guess the OP is the type, that would love it if we all made the same amount of money. Well, pretty soon we'll be one step closer, because we'll all have the same Health Care. One step closer to the Marxist utopia (dream on) that some of you desire.

#35     Jun 11, 2009
  6. mtwokay

mtwokay

#36     Jun 11, 2009
  7. The "wealth gap" here in the USA is horseshit. I'm not dismissing the current recession, as these are hard times, but during normal economic periods, the so called poor are poor, because they keep doing the same stupid things over and over again:

1) Getting pregant when they're too young and not married.
    2) Quiting jobs, before another job is lined up.
    3) Getting fired for not showing up to the job.
    4) Spending a huge % of take home pay on beer, cigarettes and lottery tickets
    5) Getting fired from jobs, because of lack of work ethic.
    6) Simply not getting out and looking for work.
    7) Not taking work opportunites, because they feel above the job, even though they never even graduated from high school.
    8) Over spending on everything they cannot afford.

I could go on and on. The bottom line is the wealthy are wealthy, because they keep doing what made them wealthy, and the poor are poor, because they keep doing what has made them poor.

#37     Jun 11, 2009
  8. I nominate this for post of the year, attacking someones "GRAMMAR" and spelling the word wrong. Elitetrader never fails. LOL:D

#38     Jun 11, 2009

9. This should be a stickied comment.

Post of the month, if not year!

The U.S. is headed directly towards a rich man-poor man country, with the number of rich shrinking dramatically, and opportunities to become wealthy through work and entrepreneurial skills shrinking.

#39     Jun 11, 2009
  10. And why? Because basically, it don't trickle down. Slavery has
    maintained a toehold in the perceptions of Americans. Noone thinks they should be taken care of more than the pampered business class. What do courtside seats, dinner and drinks have to do with doing business or not with a given contractor? Nothing if you think bribery is a legitimate cost of doing business, and if you do then don't complain when politicians sell out their constiuencies for campaign contributions from lobbyists.

#40     Jun 11, 2009