Message To Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Jul 5, 2013.

1. JamesL

JamesL

Egypt's Al-Tahrir newspaper has a front-page message (in English) for President Obama today.

[​IMG]

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Exactly what we need.

3. Throw Obama into that crowd.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sounds like a great idea for a pay for view.

5. Max E.

Max E.

I vividly remember watching the sunday shows when the muslim brother hood took over these countries, and all these ass hats on the left were accusing righties of being anti muslim, sayin that the muslim brotherhood was moderate, low and behold they move into egypt and impose sharia law.

meanwhile obama sent them a fleet of jets/tanks/money, welcoming what they claimed was going to be democratic rule.

Kudos to the egyptians for rejecting sharia law, we can only hope other countries learn from their example.

6. JamesL

JamesL

7. pspr

pspr

The same thing is happening in Turkey as the people don't want this Islamic state. They want to keep the modern state they have now in Turkey while Erdogan tries to take it to a an Islamic state.

They know the Islamists will just make it an oppressive backwards country.

There was talk of a Fatah calling for the Palestinians to oust Hamas. If they did something like that and became more like the people of Turkey and Egypt I would think Israel would love to help them create a friendly neighbor state.

8. maxpi

maxpi

More failure from the Democrats years in power! Taxes went up and... drumroll... wait... consumers aren't spending, the economy is tepid! They back the Muslim Brotherhood [wtf??] and can't keep them in power. They passed the Affordable Healthcare Act and poor people can't afford it. Employers are making their workforce into part timers to avoid paying the healthcare premiums and fines...

What is Obama going to do for an encore?

9. BSAM

BSAM

Here's my message to Obama:

EAT SHIT YOU BABY MURDERING BITCH.

10. BSAM

BSAM

Here's my other message to Obama:

EAT SHIT YOU UNITED STATES DESTROYING BITCH.

#10     Jul 5, 2013