Message boards have been way to bearish

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Debaser82, May 8, 2013.

1. gmst

gmst

I don't know from where this comment came from. But you are in fact correct.

Yes they do if you are in Japan and trade yen crosses spot, you do watch Ichimoku charts. Everyone knows that.

#11     May 8, 2013
  2. So we had a huge crash and 5 year rally many basically missed it.

Whats in the past is in the past.

Where are we now.....

Like a previous poster said the current rally is hated by many cause they are not in...

I take it it will only drop once they buy :D

So remain sidelined? Maybe go short once Dow goes parabolic to 18k or something :D

#12     May 8, 2013
  3. Right, all those sell side guys at Nomura are watching Ichimoku. Dude, go away.

#13     May 8, 2013
  4. Sure, I'll go long today to 18k if you'll underwrite my losses if we go lower. Otherwise, wtf is the point? Are you stating we should buy the 15,070 arbitrage?

#14     May 8, 2013
  5. gmst

gmst

LOL. not sure why so angry.

But you are correct. Nomura, Morgan Stanley (Japan), GS(Japan), JPM (Japan) + all Japanese corporate etc. are all watching that stupid Ichimoku (but mind it they are watching it only for yen and yen crosses). If someone thinks you can trade E/U using Ichimoku, not sure it will work since no institutional desk is watching it.

#15     May 8, 2013
  6. You missed a couple..
    1.Panic of 1907
    2. russian revolution
    3. WW1
    4. Great Depression
    5. WW2
    6. End of British dominance/start of US empire
    7. End of Bretton Woods system
    8.Vietnam/Korea
    9. 1979 energy crisis
    10. Cold War
    11. Desert Storm/Iran-Iraq conflict
    12. Asian/Russian Financial Crisis (very underestimated)

So you are talking one event every 7-8 years, thats not bad odds

#16     May 8, 2013
  7. lol http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3509326&highlight=ichimoku#post3509326

You know less about jap sell-side than I do, and that's sad.

#17     May 8, 2013
  8. gmst

gmst

seriously why so angry :)

Anyways thanks for digging up that post. I stand by every word of it. I am not denying that your knowledge about jap sellside could be more than mine though. Lets get back to this thread topic. There is no point in we conversing on a completely tangential thing. PM exists for that kind of conversation.

Peace.

#18     May 8, 2013
  9. I'm not upset. It's an annoyance that sheep like you continue to talk out of your ass at every imaginable opportunity.

#19     May 8, 2013
  10. gmst

gmst

alright. But thats precisely the topic of this thread - sheeps talking out of their asses and how wrong they have been. So, lets not get annoyed. :cool:

#20     May 8, 2013