Merry Christmas to all the ET option traders!!!!!

Discussion in 'Options' started by Maverick74, Dec 24, 2003.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

I just wanted to take this time to wish all the option traders, option readers, option posters and all the option newbies, a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Let's keep the threads active in 2004 and keep the discussions lively. I think the option threads on ET are bar none the best bang for the buck on this website. Let's keep that going. Don't be afraid to ask questions, post comments, offer ideas or challenge other people's ideas.

People on this thread don't want to be right, they want to make money. There are a lot of guys out there that are afraid to post and ask questions and I welcome them in 2004 to start posting and getting involved.

Everyone have a safe and happy holiday!

2. May your deltas never reverse.

May your thetas never decay.

May your gammas never sit idly.

May your vegas never implode.

And no one really cares about rho.

Happy holidays.

3. Happy Holidays to all!! :cool:

4. Merry Cgristmas and a special THANK YOU to Maverick 74 for all his effort and sharing.

5. Merry Christmas to you, too. I plan to be among the options posters next year, as I am going to be adding options trading to my arsenal (I'm currently mostly a futures trader).

I am taking a series of options classes given by Michael Williams, co-author of "Fundamentals of the Options Markets". Learning some good stuff.

Happy New Year as well.

6. Sahmi

Sahmi

That´s it!
    Mav, thank you very much for your efforts!

And to everyone out there, from me, too:

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!
    :)

Greetings

7. =====
    May you [& any reader ] have a place in delta ,delta like Paul Tudor Jones;
    highest probability of a sweet spot for delta duck hunts.
    :cool:

Merry Christmas;
    & told the Mom of a friend who owns a gunshop-
    high percent beeswax candles are better for you.:)

Even if i dont understand it all learned that this year from a MD
    Medical doctor.

8. hjcolvin

hjcolvin

As a relative newbie I will also be posting more in 2004. I just hope that we can learn from one another and be beyond prosperous in the coming year. Here is hoping we have to pay the TAX man a lot in 2005, because of all the money we are going to make in 2004.