Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JCBLESS, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Are you for real?

#31     Dec 25, 2008
  2. Illum

Illum

Merry Christmas
    :D :D :D :D :D

#32     Dec 25, 2008
  3. TZ, had you walked in my shoes along the South Beach boardwalk you would understand. Snottiest people I have ever seen anywhere, and I have been to France. Multitudes of descendants of Barabbas no doubt roam the earth.

#33     Dec 25, 2008
  4. ==================
    Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas,& thanksgiving early.:cool:

Actually the Jews are right about Jesus Christ[ aka] Emmanuel;
    Jews wrote the Bible, inspired by God,
    Jews, mostly, in the Hebrew Hall of fame [Hebrews 11]
    Jews,all 12 of the deciples[apostles]
    Mostly [but not exclusivelly]Jewish names in the Bible; not Moh

Shortie;
    the Bible is a balanced book.
    Actually thought about wishing muslims some sort of holiday greeting , but decided against it-
    they stampeded/trampled about 300 of thier kin, on a previous holiday.

:cool:

#34     Dec 25, 2008
  5. Actually thought about wishing muslims some sort of holiday greeting , but decided against it-
    they stampeded/trampled about 300 of thier kin, on a previous holiday.
    --------------------------------------

What was on sale?

#35     Dec 25, 2008
  6. LOL!

You do not know? You should have asked whom was being punished.

I think that those stampedes happen because of huge crowds that form when they symbolically pebble satan.

Satan and his children must have a bad day when muslims are in town doing their pebbling.

I did come calculation. If each person throws 10 stones at satan, and 2 million pebble him, 10 million stones will fall on his head. Multiply that by the number of days they pebble satan each year, then by the number of years, and I think satan must already be dead by now. I mean he must have been hit by billions of stones since the first pebbling. Or maybe he moved somewhere else where it is safer to live, if he is not already dead. :p

#36     Dec 25, 2008
  7. Could you explain the why of this " Actually the Jews are right about Jesus Christ[ aka] Emmanuel"

#37     Dec 25, 2008
  8. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rlBAf_SKwPQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rlBAf_SKwPQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#38     Dec 25, 2008
  9. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AXV6HJxUebg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AXV6HJxUebg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#39     Dec 25, 2008
  10. Quote from Albert Cibiades:

TZ, had you walked in my shoes along the South Beach boardwalk you would understand.

I see the Buddha has given you a wonderful outlook on life. Someone gives a general greeting at Christmastime, and you become Scrooge Gautama

Snottiest people I have ever seen anywhere, and I have been to France.

"Not everyone on ET is Christian, putz."

I see the Buddha has given you a wonderful outlook on life.

MY hero is Siddhatta Gautama, who managed to save HIS age without getting crucified.

Siddhartha saved no one. He is dead. We all go out one way or another..

Jesus was just the most obnoxious Israelite to annoy the Romans.

I see the Buddha has given you a wonderful outlook on life

Well done, I say to Pilate for making the locals do his imperial dirty work.

And where are the lucky descendants of Barrabas?

You are obviously a respectful person, unlike those you are flaming

Walking the boardwalk of South Beach, the fat pricks, looking down their crooked noses at goyim like me.

I see the Buddha has given you a wonderful outlook on life.

Not realizing that I am actually Buddhist.

You are more of a social, angry misfit. You must consider yourself very much like Siddhartha. Maybe we could a statue of you and your pouty, angry face next to a smiling Buddha statue. You had personal issues before you ever went to "South Beach"

#40     Dec 26, 2008