Merkab Sefort

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by RainMaker3000, Aug 31, 2021.

1. has anyone come across any book similar to the Sefer Yetzirah, I was reminded of the movie ...John Malkovich

It reminds me why Jewish women are always trying to get on the boat, while I'm always trying to get off the boat...LMAO, Jewish mysticism...

2. Always remember my boy, Male is a tree, Female is a serpent, Eat from the tree named male and you will find a wife as a servant, Eat from the tree name Knowledge and you'll know the mystery of the Animal Kingdom, Find the one that preserves you rather the one that serves you and all will serve you, stone is not metal, metal is not gold, silver is not brass, don't mistake a pedestal for a throne, your feet for gold, water for all, let them find the mirror on the wall staring at your beauty in all...

3. Its utterly matter fact, the fabrication of this world is not the creation of the world, don't listen to a lot of these fools that steal stone and sell it as bread, paint images and sing in choirs, listen to the sound of your conscious mind which speaks to you in your won voice...tell them Israel is not land but a Man...fabricating lies won't change the Truth... as much as they can't pay the debt of blood in stone...call these liers by their name, so they can contemplate of a lie they once told...

4. [​IMG]

What happened to the one next to "Binah", "Hakima" did it become "Kimya"? That explains why Jewish women are always giving me a head job, while I'm trying to get ahead in this lifetime...You can't hire the head and look at your feet at the same time; you have to watch where you step...

5. Is that Dr. More el & his paitent in geneva? I didn't know the guy was on a three-day hold, maybe he escaped with Tafari?

upload_2022-1-12_23-19-11.png

6. Rare clip of two Jewish women having sex(metaphoric speaking) ...rare clip, reminds me of da old bab ablon, good sex, hahaha Je wisha is white, we know that ....

7. The first Mag(ian) is to give eygpt her equity, liberty, but we know her real name...