Meredith Whitney is a "TRUE G "

Discussion in 'Economics' started by NY_HOOD, Dec 20, 2010.

1. New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, faced with the prospect of budget deficits, wants a 20 percent cut in spending for construction and maintenance of city-owned buildings and infrastructure.... :cool:

#21     Dec 21, 2010
  2. joe4422

joe4422

Buffett also said that a lot of cities would default.

#22     Dec 21, 2010
  3. Banks would have gone if not for the hundreds of billions of tax money throw at them.

#23     Dec 21, 2010
  4. Yep. She's a wigger. :eek:

#24     Dec 21, 2010

5. psshh....yeah, right they are honest...ha....I guess you have never seen a bum hold up a sign saying "hungry, please help" and then he goes and buys beer the second you give him a couple bucks.

And I'm sure hookers are just as honest. I'm sure they never lie to their families about what they do for a living and never lie to their customers when they tell them how good in bed they are or when they say they dont have any diseases, right?

#25     Dec 21, 2010
  6. olias

olias

Isn't it possible they are hookers so they can take care of their families? Their children? Their families overseas? You think they enjoy being hookers?

#26     Dec 21, 2010
  7. olias

olias

Good thing you weren't around when the crowd wanted to stone the prostitute in the New Testament...

#27     Dec 21, 2010
  8. #28     Dec 21, 2010
  9. +1 That is a good one.

#29     Dec 21, 2010
  10. she says hundreds of billions are at stake and the states and municipalities cannot pay back bond holders.

Master of the obvious.

We have to think outside the box here.

What would Ben do?

What accounting rules can we "change" to make this problem go away? Or "projections"...has a nice ring to it.

I think we have another 6 months, give or take before the next fiscal budgets come due for various states.

#30     Dec 21, 2010