Mer 50 Strike Leap 2010

Discussion in 'Options' started by ksonsinc, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Mate tell UBS that who have just released an updated trading statement and it indicates the worst maybe not over at all.

#11     Jul 4, 2008
  2. Now i know i am fucked:(
    Anyway MER earning ar on the 17 thursday of this month
    Let hope foe a miracle (+15 points ) heheheh

#12     Jul 10, 2008
  3. Every fucking anylst in this work has come out to down grade Mer
    I cant even beleive that
    Are there chance the MER can go bankrupt-? :(

#13     Aug 5, 2008
  4. 50_Bip

50_Bip

Sure man they can go bankrupt or even sell to the Russkies.

#14     Aug 5, 2008
  5. What a Fking Joke
    The market was down yesterday 200 point Merril was down $3
    Today the market is up 200Point MErill is uo 0.20 cents
    Evey fucking anylst is coming out and downgrading merrill :(

#15     Aug 8, 2008
  6. I know you don't want to hear this but..

I have a good friend who works in the corporate credit section of JP Morgan and he told me last week that MER are in deep do-do and to short the hell out of them.. Sorry..

#16     Aug 8, 2008
  7. :_ (

All i am looking for it to go to $34
    My option,s leaps will be $3.00 break even point i will get out

#17     Aug 8, 2008
  8. please check here:

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/mb/MER

#18     Aug 8, 2008
  9. Hi Ksonsinc and all..this is actually a great post in that what you are saying is that you are bullish on MER and decided to buy a call on MER. However if you really want to understand options you would realize that you also need to SELL something against that call....either by buying the put or selling an OTM call against the call you bought. People who just buy or sell calls/puts are basically just trying to use the leverage that options afford without really understanding that options are in and of themselves a way of playing the market/stock. Before just buying or selling an option try LEARNING about options because you then can always "hedge" your option and limit/enhance your risk.

#19     Aug 9, 2008
  10. isntead of hedging and buying 10 contracts why not just say... buy 3 contracts?

or does just buying contracts not fool yourself to think that you aren't gambling and instead, are an "advanced" investor/trader?

#20     Aug 10, 2008