Mentorship (4th year still not profitable)

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by iamnewuser911, Nov 13, 2017.

1. timdug

timdug

Okay?

#271     Jan 19, 2019
  2. timdug

timdug

1: I dont know what those firms are trading. HF- Hedge Funds do trade those volumes.
    2. I never said GS are trading any specific amount. It is a general comment.
    3: Its TimDug.
    4: Its unfortunate that when someone has something good to say about a firm that most people shit on it.
    Good luck out there Visaridung

#272     Jan 19, 2019
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Cows produce a lot of shit, and a lot of methane which is a greenhouse gas. So maybe if people ate at steakhouses more often, there would be less cows, so less global warming.

Oh, wait, that would mean they would just grow more cows, who would produce more dung, and thus more methane. I keep forgetting about the darn supply and demand thingy.

K, NVM. Eat more leafy green vegetables.

#273     Jan 19, 2019
  4. timdug

timdug

I’m here to talk about trading, contribute and learn. You seem to be interested more in your own importance, voice and stories about shit?

#274     Jan 20, 2019
  5. Overnight

Overnight

Yer in the wrong thread for it methinks?

#275     Jan 24, 2019
  6. timdug

timdug

Yep- it’s confirmed. Your an energy drainer

#276     Jan 24, 2019
  7. Overnight

Overnight

It is "you're".

#277     Jan 24, 2019
    timdug likes this.
  8. themickey

themickey

You are like the class clown in school, make everyone laugh monkeying around but at the end of the year flunk with the lowest grades. :)
    LOL :)

#278     Jan 24, 2019
    timdug likes this.
  9. Overnight

Overnight

At least I don't flunk the subject of context. This all started with the steakhouse tangent that was initiated by some other members. I just furthered it, and everyone is all up in arms. Geez.

#279     Jan 24, 2019
  10. themickey

themickey

FOCUS on yer trading bro
    Peace

#280     Jan 24, 2019
    Overnight likes this.