Mentoring JL

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by J_Smith, Sep 22, 2015.

1. J_Smith

J_Smith

jl..we will start here as i think u need this..it will become obvious why as we go on..as u can see..there are no formalities required..no need to worry about capitals or spelling..just type what u think and dont waste time with silly things..learn to concentrate on what u must do

most leave the end for the conclusion..i am different..so..here is the conclusion now before we even start

conclusion..most of what u will learn about trading is complete and utter "bollox"..making money trading is easy..keeping the money u make..be it daytrading..swing..or position trading..is a different story..and requires a person to make some drastic changes to their habits and character..those who fail to do this will more than likely fail..as without the required changes the same old thing will just keep happening over and over..until such time as no money is left to trade with..and "another one bites the dust"

so..on we move..and be prepared JL for the numerous posters to criticize and post smart comments..as this needs to happen for a reason..those who can see beyond the stupidity of the majority can post comments that will assist u if they desire..their choice

you have been given the mantra as follows..

Every trade is a loser, until closed with a profit

burn it into ur brain..for u are going to need to truly believe it..as..the only guarantee when trading is that you can lose..if u are stupid enough to keep letting that happen..then u will get exactly what u deserve

you are also going to look up IB in relation to student account

next step..get a diary..and a calculator..write down in front pages what ur capital is..so..start with the minimum that IB requires for student account plus $500..not a penny more..keep the rest in your bank account as backup..u might need it :)

i want u to do a very simple calculation in the diary..write it in..write in "My max $risk per trade is 1% of my IB trading account value"

let us know what it is..and better..show us a screenshot so that we know u have done exactly what u were asked to do..u better get used to being asked to show what u have done..otherwise u might be told to get lost and stop wasting peoples time

once we have your max risk per trade we can then move on and look at how to achieve that..i take it that this is very easy to understand and follow

J_S

Raphael likes this.
  2. who are you? a pee-on?

3. J_Smith

J_Smith

who i am is irrelevant..all that matters is..if what i say and do helps jl progress..looks like i need to buy a big box of bananas !

J_S

4. I suggest you get a job and stop the silliness of this thread.

5. J_Smith

J_Smith

suggest all u like..it will not make one little bit of difference..u don't like..go elsewhere and enlighten the audience with ur words of wisdom..

J_S

6. J_Smith

J_Smith

jl..i have a feeling we mite be lookin at options..so go and write down also what a Call..and a Put is..a Strike price and Expiry..Delta and Theta..u can ignore everything else bout options for now..i want u to explain here what the above are in your own words..dont worry if u are rite or wrong..just write what u think..

J_S

Eddiemorra likes this.
  7. Do you mean right? If you cannot speak correctly, why would anyone listen to you?

Please, McDonalds needs help. Burger King does. Wendy's. Subway. They can use people like you. Stop this thread and go apply!

iamnewuser911 likes this.
  8. J_Smith

J_Smith

as i think RN said a few times..go piss up a rope..i like that one..very suitable :)

i have something for u..u don't have to peel it btw:)

now..get lost..i am ready for the open..go waste ur time with ur likes

J_S

9. J_Smith

J_Smith

i dont usually do this..but i think i mite go and buy some burgers..as i am fed up looking at the big box of bananas next to me :)
    J_S

Screen Shot 09-22-15 at 09.36 AM.PNG

10. J_Smith

J_Smith

i feel another mighty mac coming on :)
    Screen Shot 09-22-15 at 10.22 AM.PNG

#10     Sep 22, 2015