Mentoring From Main Street

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Zulu, Apr 26, 2004.

1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

You might also inquire about refunds, particularly if the trading records aren't forthcoming . . .

#11     Apr 27, 2004
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

We offer refunds during the first two days of the program if you are unhappy.

#12     Apr 27, 2004
  3. How many calls you make on avarage per day for ES or NQ?
    Most guys i know give you cream of the crop

Or Do you find setup for Indivitual stocks during day in real time
    that opposed to market direction creating kind of hedging for
    our daytrading?

#13     Apr 27, 2004
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

If you're not going to provide trading records, two days doesn't say much about your confidence in your program.

#14     Apr 27, 2004
  5. Zulu

Zulu

Thx to anyone for take the time to express his/her comments about this matter so far.

Not doubt that trading records exposure from mentors would be a great proof of authenticity. However from my personal point of view, trading records can not say much about a mentor's capacity to teach even if the mentor was a market wizard . Not every successful professional is a good teacher by default. That usually happens in many professional fields , I think in trading shouldn't be much much different .

My main concern is to get feedback about mentor's methodology, knowledge of the markets , level of teaching, strategies development, trading phsycological impact management, etc.

Zulu

#15     Apr 27, 2004
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

As long as you know what questions to ask, you should be okay. Just make sure that you have your snow shovel at hand.

#16     Apr 27, 2004
  7. Zulu

Zulu

That's for sure. Own wiliness , dedication and effort . Right questions to avoid confusing info stream . Are the essentials I guess. Shovel's on the way .

Thx db

#17     Apr 28, 2004
  8. fibbgann

fibbgann Guest

I can do it for cheaper and give you the real deal!
    No, B.S. or misleading crap!

#18     Apr 28, 2004
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Sign me up! :)

#19     Apr 28, 2004
  10. traderob

traderob

LOL, looks like you have some killer competition, Brandon:p :) :)

#20     Apr 28, 2004