Mentoring - A one time deal - Best you will find

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Joab, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Joab

Joab

OK I know I'm going to take some heat because this thread but here goes.

I think I have established myself as a fairly credible trader (I've made some good stock calls) here in ET and I'm a friendly guy that doesn't mind a good ET fight every now and then, so I hope my reputation proceeds me.

I recently found out that I have to go in for a pretty major surgery in July and needless to say it's taken my mind and focus off trading to say the least.

Let me start by telling you a little about myself. I'm 44 and have been in this business since 1983 and a full time day trader since 1999. (I had other business ventures in between).

Over the years I've developed to be what I feel is a well rounded trader, and I consistently make decent money.

My "average" day is around $700 net x 20 days = $14,000 per month.

Verifiable with statements.

I am primarily a trend trader that plays strong (or weak) stocks in short term corrections.

I also trade break outs IF the conditions are right.

Since I have had to scale back my trading due to the fact that my mind is not totally into trading right now, I have decided to take ONE student (or 2 friends) to mentor for the next 3 months, to help subsidize my income from this disruption of business.

I want a serious, INTELLIGENT person that is willing to work hard and has reasonable expectations.

It's more important for me to work with someone that I am going to get along well with, then the money.

I am asking $16,000 for my services and I am willing to give a satisfaction guarantee (meaning: That so long as you do EVERYTHING I teach you, the way that I teach you. If your not completely satisfied I will refund you your money). Let me be clear though that it will be at my discretion and my opinion that you are following my instructions to the letter.

I know this is a big decision, so for the next few weeks I will be in the ET chat room (see link on top of this page) making some LIVE calls for you to review and decide for yourself.

I ask that the trolls please keep the attacks to a minimum (if possible) and let my actions and trades speak for themselves.

pm me for details.

mods, I am in the process of becoming a ET sponser (for a few months) so please don't delete this thread.