Mentor Required

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by utl1, Nov 21, 2003.

1. H2O

H2O

Nana,

I don't have to prove I'm profitable or not so I'm not going to do this. (useless discussion)
    I didn't try to explain PDT rules, I just wanted hime to start trading with real money and the only way to do that in my opinion is to open an account without the PDT rule causing you to change your strategy.
    Futures are NOT the way to start. (My opinion) I know your point of view, I read your journal and you since you know what you want and why you want it (futures trading because R/R is better) you might be on the right track for YOU.
    In his posts he shows a lot of uncertaincy and I don't think one should start trading with a lot of leverage if this is the case.

#11     Nov 22, 2003
  2. You should start a trading journal here at ET. Post charts etc. I've improved measureably with the feedback i've gotten.

#12     Nov 22, 2003
  3. LOL!

I almost dropped my drink reading this. But thanks for the good laugh.

It's people like you who make ET a special place.

Cheers.

#13     Nov 22, 2003
  4. Good adive and free learning. At least some good guys can
    indicate where he is going wrong and he can fine tune them.

#14     Nov 22, 2003
  5. Are you saying i am kind of Funny:mad: Was that a hot drink?

That is the amount that i will charg if i become consistant
    profitable to my frineds and ET members , because i have
    paid double that amount considering wasted time, effort and money.

#15     Nov 22, 2003
  6. It appears other than those free mentoring guys, you're a very generous one, mate. :)

I haven't got my costs finalised yet! :mad:

#16     Nov 23, 2003
  7. Free mentoring:cool: Tell me who are those generous
    mentors, I won't be charging you, more than half the
    amount , Promise:D

#17     Nov 23, 2003
  8. I would soon start a new thread for "Free Mentoring Required"! :D

Thanks for your offer of generous discounts, anyway. :)

#18     Nov 23, 2003
  9. Forget looking for a Mentor,Its the same As Looking For The Holy Grail System.I am not saying there isnt good Mentors out there but you will sure have a problem finding a genuine one out of all the Sharks(Great Whites 20 Footers) and then if you do find a genuine one,whos to say that there style of Trading will fit your personality and work for you.In my opinion learn how to program and backtest your idea's,once you have an edge apply Clever Moneymangement techniques,good luck

#19     Nov 23, 2003
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

And why would anybody pay you anything at all? Have you demonstrated your trading ability anywhere?

By your measure, GG ought to be able to charge a fortune.

#20     Nov 23, 2003