Mentor, Advice, making the leap

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by bluefalcon, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Is it ok if I cheat on my 3 girlfriends?

talk about being labeled after getting married,
    advice : dont get married.

#11     Aug 13, 2010
  2. exaltedangel09

exaltedangel09 Guest

jack is that you?

#12     Aug 13, 2010
  3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Read the following if you're serious about a mentor.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32793&perpage=1&pagenumber=7

One of the key things at the above link...instead of you traveling to see the mentor...the mentor must travel to see you in your trading environment so that he/she can make recommendations for making it suitable for trading.

Simply, do not underestimate the importance of your trading environment.

Also, if you're a female, sexy in a bikini...you will not have any problems in finding someone from EliteTrader.com or anywhere else to mentor you for free. I'm serious.

Mark

#13     Aug 13, 2010

4. darn I knew I'd spike a hornets nest with this I was trying to low key it. I see one guy full of venom for me. The whole mentoring thing is very confusing for when does mentoring wear off and it becomes butlering? or Serving? I like to walk around Gramercy Park now and buy a lemonade! Come with me! mark is right I should visit you but then I would be the person that poster railed at-- I don't want that-- I want you to fall for me you can't help yourself-- I'm making or losing money every day in my underwear and you love it! I'm off to Ct tomorrow I'll stick you in the back with Clyde... he's a big Rhodie... great great great furry friend.

Did someone drop the Jack bomb on me. lol! That hurt.

Mark makes a truly salient point environment is oh so very important and over looked for success. Hint trading with others in a phone booth = bad. But to each his own-- I often trade half dressed and just at a little writers desk I recently purchased on Ebay. It's all in the art of following a watch list and being well informed.

Until just recently I thought all stock jocks were men. It just didn't occur to me a lady with a whole lot of looks and looking to go to a EELS concert with me and the wife and if you guys kiss I'm more than cool with that... that that person might be looking for a mentor. It's like when the French girl used to come to learn stuff and live with your family Oh how i wished for that! And now it could happen with blue falcon! Now how do I know bluefalcon is a sexy girl just out of college and full of hope and promise and willing to give a body rub.... well it's in the words, in those opening words I detected a distinct girl side to them If I'm wrong I will be surprised. The key is why Blue falcon, who chooses the emotive blue....

>answer this one question Blue- " The most annoying drivers on the road are ( what )
    drivers " ~stoney

#14     Aug 13, 2010
  5. it has been hugely beneficial to me and I highly recommend it. I am a newcomer to options, and I feel like this has accelerated my understanding immensely. I work full time and without this program it probably would have taken 5-10 years to reach this level - if at all! Having access to Jasons wealth of experience & knowledge has been fantastic, and as for the system itself - the results speak for themselves. If you are new to options &/or looking for a systematic approach with a proven track record I couldn't possibly recommend this program more."

#15     Aug 13, 2010
  6. Who said anything about options? Blue is a deep value investor. There is no value in something that often expires worthless.

Blue I thought about you all night long and from 4:00 in the morning on it was really serious. If you turn out to be a guy I will be crushed. I realize why you haven't come forward it's because of the brunette thing- that was wrong. I am sorry. I do have a type that I am attracted to and it is not for me to change your hair color. If you are a blond and I don't think you are, but if you are that's fine-- I don't like big fake breasts though, not at all. Little fake breasts are ok.

I've already told the wife that I gave my name into a " Mentoring Contest " sponsored by ET. So I have set the table. And I am ready to eat! If I don't hear from you Blue over the weekend I shall just pick up this mentoring in a virtual way Tues.

~stoney

#16     Aug 14, 2010
  7. Well Blue they bumped you to " career trader " wherever that is, I had to look for this thread through search. Perhaps it's my fault. I apologize, I was extremely horny last week as I was coming off a two week vacation with no sex. I think what initially happened is I spotted you as a faker like TraderZang and it wasn't until you sent me those pictures over the weekend-that I realized you really where an eager female college student and one that looks pretty darn good in a "Go Gators!" cut off T.

Anyway I am conducting a test today to see if I can operate with you around, I've got a blow up NY Giant doll, I've cinched the waste with a belt and put a brown haired wig on-- I've given you glasses but the sexy librarian kind. As I do my research, I give the Giant doll a poke and you bob back and forth in a knowing way. I'll admit I'm getting a little nervous.

Ok Potash refejcted a BP buyout every one will be scrambling for Fert stocks that have buyout potential. The Obvious buy from the group is CF, the one that just got a Goldman blessing to convicted buy list, (sorry Conviction!) So we look at the recent HIGH of $86 and change and if we get a shot today in that range do we Buy? for a move to $95? It is the $10 we look for in a trade but it starts from such a high number there is no way we would be able to afford 1000 shares of CF and we COULD get that same $10 grand in other less capital needed ways.... like PPO......~ stoney

#17     Aug 17, 2010
  8. Blue Falcon stand for Buddy-Fucker....in some circles. :cool:

#18     Aug 17, 2010
  9. Sorry for the late response.

Thank you WRBTrader, I appreciate it. I am willing to do everything mentioned in that post. However, I viewed it working a bit differently. No matter what works for someone else, it probably won't work for me. That person and myself are different. What I would rather, is like a squawk box where the mentor tells me to buy and sell. My thought is that I should be able to pick up eventually the cues on when to do that. After trading hours we can talk about what went on during the day. I hope that this after hours talk would be in person. In that way, the mentor and I can be trading at the same time. However, if it is viewed that the other way is better, I am willing to cough up the money

As for my work environment, I am definitely investigate into that.

I have been thinking, and my next course of action I think should be paper trading. No it isn't real, it isn't the same, but maybe for me taking small steps might work. In addition, I really want to get a feel for the markets.

I haven't really had any serious takers on being a mentor here. I haven't yet called some of my school's alumni, who are traders. I hope to do so in the next week or so.

StonedTrader, I am not sure how to say this, but I am not a female. Really, it is you not me. If I were a different gender I would have least given it a shot. I am sorry StonedTrader.

Yeah, bluefalcon, in the military does mean buddyfucker. I didn't really know that at the time of choosing this name.

#19     Aug 17, 2010

10. ???????

Who sent me those pics!

ok Blue we can fix this.

I am your squak box--- don't worry about that and as to your mentor may I suggest your mother!

Here is how it works-- (I did this for MANY years) You explain to mom that you absolutely need $2,000 a month for expenses or you will sell yourself to the nearest testing lab as a medical subject. You simply must have that money for rent!!! Then of course begin investing. It is really a great system, the money rolls in at end of month on a constant basis and you learn that way to follow stocks and add to the good ones.

KEEP IT SIMPLE-- buy stocks that go up stop saving the world as I do sometimes and don't try and out think the market leave that to me as well. KEEP A WATCH LIST AND DRAW YOUR CHARTS BY HAND-- The computer ruins a lot of the " seeing aspects " of TA. Mr Phil Roth told me to keep drawing them by hand when we met once at jury duty and I do! Then you FEEL a stocks impulses and it's all a lot more personal... KEEP A WATCH LIST!!! So many fail in this regard... come back to that list after a big stock market sell off-- which of your names are at the same price or even higher than before the sell off? Buy those stocks.

I too hoped to discuss these things long into the night listening to Bloombeg Asia with you but this sudden sex change of yours won't have us doing any of that.

PLEASE DO NOT PAPER TRADE! That's for losers you will only know the thrill of making money and the agony of losing it if you use REAL money. Try my MOM DRIP IDEA and ask some friends for a loan-- it's not like you are gambling-- you are a deep discount guy find a deep discount that is ALSO LOOKING GOOD WITH THE TA-- always use a BLENDED APPROACH... and you are a college student so it's not like you never run across the smoke. If you are feeling meek and scared of the market why not change your head? It will help you see things in a different way. Balance that chemical release in the brain with an virtually no sex and a lot of coffee and you may someday grow up to be like me-- a guy who is around the house a lot. Be a LONE WOLF and look out for yourself no one else will.~ stoney

#20     Aug 17, 2010