Mental Case

Discussion in 'Journals' started by truber, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Jdesey

Jdesey

I posted this on another post..... I trade off a very very simple chart...I used to plot out all kinds of stuff, all it did was confuse me and keep me out of trades, by the time I decided what it all meant the trade was gone...

I won't say who it is (hint: he is one of the richest most successful billionaire investor ever) who
    last I heard does all his analysis by hand and does not have a computer in his office. Think about that!

#41     Jun 30, 2017
    truber likes this.
  2. truber

truber

No trades today. I owe Sprout stoch annotations. Reading: The New Trading for a Living.

#42     Jul 5, 2017
  3. truber

truber

Last entry. Interesting month of July. Had to return early from APAC teaching tour with foot injury, got sick coming out of New Delhi and a week later had to have my appendix out, a week before my daughter's wedding. Bright side, I was able to walk her down the isle. I had lots of time to think about my overall trading strategy and have decided to go a different direction that uses the exchanges network speed to my advantage. I tested this new strategy out with remarkable results and it fits with my personality.

Good Trading!
    /truber

#43     Aug 12, 2017
  4. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I know this is crazy hindsight but shorting RAD at 4.xx then was the single best trade I saw all year.

#44     Dec 9, 2017
  5. truber

truber

Agreed. Funny reading my journal entries from a few months ago. It's like, who it that guy, a crazy person. No wonder I was losing money. Trading like 2 year old. Glad i don't trade that way anymore, that's for sure. Happy Holidays

#45     Dec 9, 2017