Mens health issue - anyone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by riddler, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

TIKI that was the post of the friggin' year. I will never be the same and you made me realize that I am doing OK in my 50's because I shot a solid stream of piss right in my Joe Boxers.

#11     Apr 21, 2013
  2. It happens when you're clearing the pipes after ejaculation. It's really not rocket science.

If you can't make it through the night then it may be your prostate or something as serious as diabetes. Get to a uro.

#12     Apr 21, 2013
  3. OMFG! Spit my beer out my nose!

Geez, if that don't make you want to run to see a Uro, nothin' will...

#13     Apr 21, 2013
  4. Wicked post TIKI. My brother had the same procedure last year. Pretty much said the same thing about it. Should I experience urinary tract problems I guess I'm going to die, cause I ain't up for that.:eek:

#14     Apr 22, 2013
  5. kent

kent

Tiki,

Your post with so much details scared the hell out of me, and it took me some courage to open up this thread again! :)

Thank god I am in good health.. (or it appears to be).

#15     Apr 23, 2013
  6. This procedure has to be medical professionals water cooler comedy talk, you can't make this shit up.

Good health to you and all the brothers here at ET!!

#16     Apr 23, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Sometimes people can't make it through the night for other, non-related reasons as well. For example, I wake up about three times a night. Have been doing that for well over a decade (I'm 41) because I just don't sleep well due to back issues. I get up, check on the little one, and figure that since I'm up, I might as well take a leak.

But three or four glasses of wine stop all that and I usually sleep most the night without incident.

#17     Apr 23, 2013
  8. riddler

riddler

Its a big time quality of life issues. I urinate every 2 hours, sometimes more, and get up once per night.
    I have an inflamed prostate; the doc took fluiid via my prostate and i was found to have an anerobic infection. Problem is, no anti biotics seem to work. It sucks.

#18     Apr 23, 2013
  9. Hopefully something will knock it down, or clear up on its own.

Getting older ain't for sissies, that's for sure... :(

#19     Apr 23, 2013
  10. Thanks so much for the information. Where can I get kavakava ?

Are there some ayurvedic products to try as well?

I am going to order some amazon products.

#20     Apr 25, 2013