Men & Women of ET - This Isn't A Dress Rehearsal!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceman1, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Listen you narrow-minded right-wingers who care about ONE thng... paying a few thousand dollars less in April.

Yes she IS running for he presidency. It is tantamount to that when you have a candidate on the GOP ticket who is 72 year old and has an uncontroverted history of cancer.

Bush is a dufus with low intellect and limited ability to perceive and make correct decsions. He is easily persuaded and doesn't have (didn't have) the backbone to stand up to he special interests like big oil. There is no doubt he is not Clinton, Reagan, George Sr. or Biden or Barack Obama. Each of the latter have/had strong intellect and panache and insight and YES this counts!

I would rather trust Obama, with his clarity of thought and proven intellect than entrust the White House once again to a republican who gave in to the radical right-wing and is just too old and medically at risk for the pressures of that office, in my view.

He sold his soul. He could have selcted someone more centered and maybe won. But he chose form over substance.

#11     Sep 7, 2008
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You were saying something about intellect?

#12     Sep 7, 2008
  3. Stosh

Stosh

Is Bush running for President??

#13     Sep 7, 2008
  4. NO thank God!

But McCain shows that he is selling out to the same interestes that guided McBush during 8 years of a decline in Amerca. So in my view it's like voting for Bush all over again only McCain isn't as dense... he's just OLD and a health risk and he is catering to the republican radicals too much!

#14     Sep 7, 2008
  5. Stosh

Stosh

"republican radicals" like that cute, little beauty contestant mom, Sarah??? I heard Bill Clinton was thinking about jumping on her bandwagon. Stosh

#15     Sep 7, 2008
  6. pattersb2

pattersb2 Guest

you are a poster-boy,disgusting,immoral liberal

AND I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#16     Sep 8, 2008
  7. Great word!!!

I hereby nominate the term "Infamous Dufussness," as the work of the week.

Do I hear second?

#17     Sep 8, 2008
  8. Thanks

Actually it's hyphenated:

dufus-ness!

........... gonna email it to David Letterman and Jon Stewart and O'Reilly!

#18     Sep 8, 2008