Men who don't wear masks

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dealmaker, May 15, 2020.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

""

Bugenhagen likes this.
  2. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

There are a number of these covidiot types recent saying that rebreathing CO2 is compromising their immune systems. Bla bla.

Obviously it is nonsense, gases are at atomic level and will not be trapped by a mask (unless inches to feet thick), the feeling is moisture causing resistance and this can be sorted using correct breathing.

I have a pulse oximeter and some time back as a friend had a lung problem tested her with and without an N95 mask, far more restrictive than a normal surgical mask.

After a momentary dip of one percent and she was back to baseline.

3. Overnight

Overnight

I've been sleeping under the covers for decades (i.e. I am rebreathing CO2 all night), and my O2 sats levels are just fine every time I get a doctor checkup. 99%. What's the problem?

Bugenhagen likes this.
  4. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

I did the same or at least a tshirt over my face until I was 28 and a girlfriend made me stop.

I saw a play where someone had their eyes involuntarily removed when I was six... It was acting but the plunger devices used to suck the eyes out were really realistic.

That and the too fairly, in Ireland kids were told sometimes the tooth fairy gets drunk and takes an eye by mistake.

Like many things, a special kind of stupid comes with covidiots.

5. Overnight

Overnight

Good God man, I was speaking of higher CO2 levels under the covers, and you speak of kids getting their eyeballs sucked out of their sockets?

Yep, COVID has truly affected all of us and our MINDS, lol!

Bugenhagen likes this.
  6. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

It was an old adult, poor bastard had perfected the role of playing.. Plato? Maybe.. Think he was blind and someone removed his eyes to perfect the role. The little shuttlecock type headband of bloody white feathers covering his eyes.. I was six and then going home to the tooth fairy..

I was thinking about your blanket thing, I expect unless you had a waterproof mattress protector.. Should be OK. ;)

I miss my lazy boy back at the city apartment, stupid Covid.. I like falling asleep in it some nights. I must make something I can put in the bed that gets me in the same position.

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  7. LacesOut

LacesOut

Wow what a stupid MSNBC cunt to tweet something like that. Not surprised. Just pointing out that she’s a stupid cunt.