Men Steal $65,000 Worth of Chicken Wings

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IMFTrader, Jan 28, 2013.

1. By the way. Not sure if it is relevant here but there is a national chicken wing shortage so perhaps they are getting out of the drug business to develop a chicken wang Black market?

Men Arrested for Stealing Chicken Wings Worth $60K
    By Fran Jeffries

[​IMG]

Two men were arrested last week and accused of stealing frozen chicken wings — worth $65,000 — from a local cold storage business where they worked in Doraville.

Dewayne Patterson, 35, and Renaldo Jackson, 26, were employees at Nordic Cold Storage off Pleasantdale Road in Doraville, according to a police incident report.

On Jan. 12 around midday, the two men allegedly backed up an Enterprise rental truck to a bay door at the business, and loaded the truck with 10 pallets of Tyson frozen chicken wings, according to the report.

Managers at the business told police that Jackson used a forklift to load the wings while Patterson served as lookout.

The men were arrested Wednesday and charged with one count of felony theft by taking. They were released the same day on $2,950 bond.

No word on the whereabouts of the wings, according to police.

Source: http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/2-men-arrested-for-stealing-chicken-wings-worth-60/nT74p/

2. Why did the chicken cross the road?

Dewayne was following him.:D

3. Don't forget your umbrella when you go out in Dewayne.

4. "Mama, how be I gots my name."

Take a fucking guess you retard.

5. Stay tuned when "Dewayne" hooks up wid "Deplane"

6. Yo, check out my "Tatoo".

7. Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because he wanted to get out of dewayne.

8. Those guys probably didn't even know that you can't just keep chicken wings unrefrigerated for a long time. The chickens were rancid and inedible long before they got arrested.

One big waste of food.

9. Max E.

Max E.

Hopefully Dewayne gets deelectric chair.

10. pspr

pspr

The only people dumber than bank robbers are frozen chicken wing thief's.

Unless they are planning a very big barbecue party that weekend. :D

#10     Jan 28, 2013