Memo to Obama - blame the Dems for racism, not Republicans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Apr 7, 2008.

1. You need more Pamprin...

#41     Apr 8, 2008
  2. You need to spit you mom's nipple out and stop breast feeding... I know your for free rights and pedophiles but breast feeding in your 50's is downright gross.

#42     Apr 8, 2008
  3. Take some more Pamprin, please...

Something is seriously wrong when you spend you time fantasizing about 50 year old men breast feeding...

#43     Apr 8, 2008

4. something s seriosly wrong with a 50 year old man living at home and disrupting a web site everyday with spew....but hey, if you like the taste of your moms cracked nipples,have at it.

#44     Apr 8, 2008
  5. Puhleezzzzeeee....

It is you who are unable to defend your arguments whatsoever.

Claiming that the Republicans could have easily wiped out racism is utterly absurd, not to mention that you state they could have done so simply by institutionalizing racial quotas for their members of Congress - that is simply assinine.

And now you say Condi Rice needs to grow an afro and walk the streets of Harlem. Why on earth would she want to stoop to the level of Revs Al and Jesse? Next thing you know you'll be saying she should have extramarital affairs, call heads of state "homey" and "nigga" on her foreign visits while chugging Colt .45 and blasting 50 Cent as her limo pulls up to their official residences.

ROTFLMAO!!

#45     Apr 8, 2008
  6. ...and she should wear traditional tribal dresses as wel LOL

:p :p

#46     Apr 8, 2008
  7. I have defended them, that you don't agree with my defense...well, what else is new.

You rarely if ever do, I don't expect you will.

Republicans don't even elect black republicans to congress and the senate, so the republican party is in essence telling all the black republicans that they are not qualified to be senators or congressmen, or that the white republicans won't vote for them...racism is the most reasonable conclusion.

You claim I say that Condi needs to wear an afro and walk the streets of Harlem.

I would like to see attempt to defend that false statement with a quote...

Once again a member of the regressive conformist party does nothing but enhance my argument by blundering around in this forum with misquotes, avoidance of the fact that red states controlled by republicans don't support or elect black legislators to D.C. topped off with the general ranting and raving style that the basket case right wing is famous for...

#47     Apr 8, 2008
  8. So you are fantasizing again about an old woman's nipples?

Whatever gets you hard man, whatever gets you hard...

#48     Apr 8, 2008
  9. Nope ...just telling it like i is...tell your mom to put some lanolin on her nipples before she breast feeds you.....you won't like the taste but it will give her some relief.

#49     Apr 8, 2008
  10. JC Watts...a former Option QB from Oklahoma....so...your wrong...

Watts was elected to the U.S. Congress from the fourth district of Oklahoma in 1994. In 1998, he was elected by his peers to serve as chairman of the Republican Conference, the fourth-ranking leadership position in the majority party in the U.S. House of Representatives. As a member of Congress, Watts served for eight years on the House Armed Services Committee and later on the House Select Committee on Homeland Security. Watts was the author of President George W. Bush’s faith-based initiative, the Community Solutions Act of 2001, and developed legislation with Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) to establish a Smithsonian museum of African American history.

#50     Apr 8, 2008