Memo to AK.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Spike Trader, May 28, 2013.

1. I agree with the first part of your post and disagree with the second part. But I could be wrong, my predicting the future record isn't real good. That is a good point about too many getting government checks or guarantees. You'll never hear a farmer saying I'll give up my government backed crop insurance and CRP payments if the poor will give up some of their assistance. Every group thinks the other groups should sacrifice but keep their own honey pot. This goes all the way from the welfare queen playing the system to the wealthy using laws created exclusively for the wealthy so they can shelter their wealth. Except for me I don't get anything from the government. So you may be right.

#11     May 28, 2013
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm not limiting my commentary to those on welfare. All subsidies need to be reviewed and pain must be dealt across the board. We simply can no longer afford it.

#12     May 28, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Spike, have one of your buddies show you how to send a PM.

#13     May 28, 2013
  4. We are in agreement.

#14     May 28, 2013
  5. I said Mittens all during the election cycle. The GOP can flex some serious muscle if it must. They know trailer trash cannot win a national election.

My money is on the GOP. This is what the Tea Party is for the most part.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sUsBvkfQKUw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kinda looks like Lucrum.:D :D :D

#15     May 28, 2013
  6. RCG you gotta admit there is plenty of stupid to go around on both sides. That's a good idea for a thread, righties gotta post videos of stupid righties and lefties gotta post videos of stupid lefties. Might lighten up the mood a little to laugh at ourselves some.

#16     May 28, 2013
  7. Yea, that's true, but you will find that wingers have absolutely NO sense of humor.

When is the last you heard of a right wing comic that was successful in the mainstream?

They are touchy, uptight people as a general rule.:D

#17     May 28, 2013
  8. I listen to podcasts when I travel, and true the comedians are not righties. I was listening to Adam Corolla (sp?) the other day and he's pretty funny. I think he has some conservative views.

#18     May 28, 2013
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I guess AK's paypal account wasn't credited today. He's usually here by this time blathering on.

Or maybe Katy Perry is in town.

#19     May 28, 2013

10. Will do Sir :D

#20     May 28, 2013