Melting Ice

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by dealmaker, Jun 14, 2018.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

Melting Ice

Scientists reckon Antarctica is melting at three times the rate it was a decade ago, due to global warming. The melt is causing sea levels to rise to a point where they might be six inches higher by 2100—enough to cause havoc in coastal cities such as New York. Unless countries can make swift progress on cutting greenhouse gas emissions, of course. Fortune

fordewind likes this.
  2. dozu888

dozu888

you have been brain washed.

jl1575 and dealmaker like this.
  3. Paul Beckwith

dealmaker likes this.
  4. dozu888

dozu888

I only needed to watch 3 seconds of it... another so-called scientist who has sold his soul to the devil... these people talk CO2 like it's for real.... you only need to tell these people 1 thing, look at the big fire ball in the sky!

WeToddDid2 likes this.
  5. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

interresting for sure, FYI earlier i had watched on cable, mystery of lost islands, on the discovery channel. The segment was about shark island and hosted by Dave Salmoni. When the program started it began in an area of ancient corral that looked like it was about 18 feet above the water line. Kind of changed my view on what the norm should be. There is much evidence that past water levels were higher than they are now. Dealmaker I hope your on high grown, maybe its time to think about buying mountain property.

dealmaker likes this.
  6. Well, at least they've learned to extend the timeline on predicting catastrophe. They've given the world 80 years before the end comes. Better than that imminent danger, could happen any day hysteria. Those deadlines come and go too quickly.

Zodiac4u likes this.
  7. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

I'm not moving from the foot hills of California anytime soon. But maybe with California breaking away at the fault line and oceans rising, my great, great grandchildren will have water front property when i'm done and long gone.:D

8. And you'll be their hero. What a great guy Grandpa was to sacrifice it all just so we can live on the beach.:D Forward thinking, that's what makes America great.

Zodiac4u likes this.
  9. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

Yes for sure, But what normal person can last that long in a State like California? The only consolation prize is the Emerald triangle:cool:

WeToddDid2 likes this.
  10. The ice in my drink is melting ...

#10     Dec 8, 2018
    jl1575 and WeToddDid2 like this.