Meltdown #2 for Biden

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Oct 27, 2008.

1. TGregg

TGregg

Another day, another interview, anther meltdown and another television station banned for asking about "Spread the wealth":

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7ZT1y1io4vA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7ZT1y1io4vA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. achilles28

achilles28

Both Republicans and Democrats are total Pussies when it comes to candid journalism and tough questions.

The new dialectic between media and politico's is one of glorified cheerleading in exchange for coveted exposure.

Bush and Cheney were great at this. Their townhall meetings and debates were faked and staged 100%. Only supporters allowed. Only supporters ask questions. Spectators had to sign waivers committing to soft-balls before they had a shot at the podium.

"Oh, Mr President, you're doing such a wonderful job. My boy is in the 5th Infantry Division in Iraq and he's just so proud to be serving a President like you. I don't have any questions. I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful job I think you're doing..... "

And the Media completely rolled over on its responsibility as the 4th Estate.

Tough interviews and real investigative journalism are gone. Dead.

Nowadays, its all about perception management for exposure. Politicians are total criminals for shunning tough questions and the networks who ask them. Likewise, the Press are little pansy-ass sycophants who sold their integrity just to break a Name, not a story.

Fuck them all.

3. I agree........the entire process of electing presidents in our country is BROKEN. The media NEEDS to be a key part of asking all the important questions without the candidates acting like spoiled children.

4. Tgregg -- Why didn't you post the whole interview without all the edits and self-serving cuts?

I challenge you to show the whole interview without the propaganda cuts.