Melt Up

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Joab, May 16, 2007.

Melt up

1. I'm in and holding

16 vote(s)
    20.5%
  2. I'm in and trading the pullbacks long

19 vote(s)
    24.4%
  3. I'm shorting and getting killed

21 vote(s)
    26.9%
  4. I'm in cash

22 vote(s)
    28.2%
  1. That's not having balls, that's outright nuts. I'd never put all capital into one trade.

#21     May 17, 2007
  2. Joab

Joab

He humors all of us :D

#22     May 17, 2007
  3. Joab

Joab

Finally a man with a working healthy brain... :)

Great comments !!!

#23     May 17, 2007
  4. Your comments about the liquidity in the markets are spot on in my opinion. Cheers. :)

#24     May 17, 2007
  5. Joab

Joab

wow

The numbers jumped overnight and now 33% of ET readers are fading this move. :(

Thanks for the honesty folks.

It's my personal opinion that at the end of the day no one except the very nimble will profit too much from this price action.

My "guess" is that this market is unsustainable and will sooner or later catch everyone with there pants down both Bulls and Bears.

Remeber it's not what you make each day it's what you keep at the end of each month/year and how much you take OFF the table.

:cool:

#25     May 17, 2007
  6. Thanks, tell us when you give up and turn bullish so we can sell you the longs built up in last three months

#26     May 17, 2007
  7. "My "guess" is that this market is unsustainable and will sooner or later catch everyone with there pants down both Bulls and Bears."

Very insightful, "sooner or later." No doubt. Way out on a limb there.

#27     May 17, 2007
  8. Joab

Joab

Any day you want to trade live against me you can find me in the live chat room.

Feel free to join A D D boy

#28     May 17, 2007
  9. oh yeah, we'll go toe to toe. We can make calls and see how they do. And the winner gets......... nothing. You're a loser, you still can't ignore me for some reason which suggests you are weak willed and not a professional.

#29     May 17, 2007
  10. i'm looking for a 1500 pt meltup in the next 6 weeks to blow all the shorts away. but remember were on a trading board were people are traders and skeptical. in the general public 1 out of a 1000 even know what shorting is

#30     May 17, 2007