Melt UP!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Stok, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Stok

Stok

Buy 'em!!! :D

2. Sell Em!!!!! :D

3. S2007S

S2007S

This reminds me of every rally that turns around eventually, it always does in the end, people are left holding at the top as if its going to come back, it usually does but takes some time, I remember buying into what I thought was going to be a melt up a while back, it failed me completely and from that day on I made sure not to rush into the markets when everything was going just perfect and every thing is up day after day. This is not a real market now, its completely irrational and most should know, it seems the higher it moves the higher the price target many place, its as if no one is ever satisfied of the target thats achieved they have to raise it again and again, what catalyst can push the s$p to 1200, 1300 1500 or even 2000 is beyond me.

4. Stok

Stok

Did ya Buy' em?? Sell 'em on close thou :D

5. adam772

adam772

i recommend you dump your longs and start shorting. market is way over extended .

6. Stok

Stok

Market may close HOD...but either way, I would lighten up EOD, but it could be a very strong close with a nice gap open tomorrow to really Sell 'em.

It is an unreal run, have to admit. It feels like a ton of rats scrambling all over the place...shorts, longs, performance chasers etc.

7. lindq

lindq

And an over-extended market is defined....how?

8. ElCubano

ElCubano

in this case when he is screaming bloody murder and is tapping out of his short positions...

9. LoL, its ALWAYS a good idea to listen to a guy who just signed up (today!) and is giving market advice :p

10. adam772

adam772

regardless of when i signed up,
    are u stating you would go long here?

and fyi: I am initiating shorts here, and thought i would share the trade with everyone.

#10     Sep 16, 2009