Mel Gibson: "Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PLATO2, Jul 29, 2006.

1. They represent a miniscule percentage of orthodox jews, in essense a small weird misguided (probably well-meaning) sect. But you already knew that, did not you?

#51     Jul 30, 2006
  2. Christ was an "unorthodox" Jew....

Martin Luther was an "unorthodox" Christian in the eyes of the Church.

The majority opinion in this country was that slavery was right at one point...

So history has shown your argument that the majority opinion is "right" means zilch...

I am willing to be that most average American Jews don't even know the Torah based arguments against Zionism...

#52     Jul 30, 2006
  3. Pabst

Pabst

Ah. Now I get it. LoZZer SUPPORTS Mel Gibson's statement.......

Very clever circular argument!

#53     Jul 30, 2006
  4. So for your argument that the majority is "right" means zilch...
    Your argument that a small weird religious sect is "right" on judaism is even sillier.
    Besides you started this with the meaningless pictures you posted as if they 'prove' anything

I am willing to be that most average American Jews don't even know the Torah based arguments against Zionism...
    No-brainer, everyone knows that according to their beliefs, Israel was supposed to be returned
    to the Jews by the messiah, not by the United Nations (or something like that).
    So it's not like they think Israel does not belong to the jews
    but that it was not the right time and not the right procedure to claim ownership.
    For each one of these so-called "anti-zionist" jews there are 10 orthodox jews who support Israel.
    Let alone religious Israeli jews and religoius jews in the rest of the world who read Torah too.

#54     Jul 30, 2006

5. Your argument that a small weird religious sect is "right" on judaism is even sillier.
    Besides you started this with the meaningless pictures you posted as if they 'prove' anything

Ahhh, so the ad hominem attacks begin along with other logical fallacy.

They are "weird."

Illogical and ad hominem.

They are a minority group so they are necessarily wrong in their opinions?

Illogical...

It proves that Zionism doesn't represent all Orthodox Jews...

No-brainer, everyone knows that according to their beliefs, Israel was supposed to be returned
    to the Jews by the messiah, not by the United Nations (or something like that).
    So it's not like they think Israel does not belong to the jews
    but that it was not the right time and not the right procedure to claim ownership.
    For each one of these so-called "anti-zionist" jews there are 10 orthodox jews who support Israel.
    Let alone religious Israeli jews and religoius jews in the rest of the world who read Torah too.

So the majority is always right in their opinions?

Really.....

Martin Luther read the Bible...

Jesus Christ read the scriptures of that day....

You are demonstrating that you have nothing, nothing at all to say in this regard but logical fallacy....

Let's say it in another way:

By your "logic"

The majority favored the war in Iraq, therefore the war in Iraq was right...the minority of detractors was small and "weird" therefore they were wrong....

So much for your "logic...."

If the best you have is character assassination, then you are just another hack....

#55     Jul 30, 2006
  6. Ahhh, so the ad hominem attacks begin along with other logical fallcy.
    'silly' is not an ad hominem attack, you've used stronger words to describe
    what you think of my arguments, I did not realize you are so thin-skinned though.

So the majority is always right in their opinions?
    No but chances are it is. The majority believes the world is round,
    that 2+2 is 4, that Israel rightly belongs to the Jews.
    Your attempt on the other side to use the opinion of a tiny, weird religious sect
    to 'prove' your point of view was hilarious.

#56     Jul 30, 2006
  7. It's a historical fact that the Jews wandered the desert for 40 years,,,,, somebody dropped a quarter.. Seriously , I 've never understood why everyone hates the damned Jews. I like 'em, it's those friggen Midgets that piss me off.

Rennick:D

#57     Jul 31, 2006
  8. bsmeter

bsmeter

People hate Zionists, not Jews. They confuse the two because unfortunately the Zionists have co-opted Judaism to further their grip on global commerce.

#58     Jul 31, 2006
  9. OMGGGGGGGG.... FIND WALDO !!!!!!!!

#59     Jul 31, 2006
  10. You know everything about everything, don't you Z?

I have to point out here that it is unbelievable how the one thing

that unites some of the more respected members of this site, members that

usually don't get involved in political discussion or volunteering personal opinions

about other members, is their agreement that you are a disgusting hypocrite,

liar and troll. From the right, the middle and the left, it seems unanimous

I have never seen Mav say anything about anyone on this site.

I mean, how many people have posted to the effect that you're an idiot and a liar, just in the past 48 hours?

Hmmm... I wonder if there's any truth in the charge??

#60     Jul 31, 2006